WHICH DIET WORKS BEST FOR YOU?

Options
I know everyone Hates the word diet but what works for you just curious?

Replies

• monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'm not really on a diet...just had to go gluten free due to allergies. Basically, it means I tend to eat rice a lot and am learning to limit my carbs and eat more proteins and veggies. It works. I just count and eat better. Luckily, I did find some recipes to help me feel like I don't miss certain foods.

Monica
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Eating within a reasonable range of calories and macronutrients for my immediate goals and picking up heavy things has worked well for me.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Eating within a reasonable range of calories and macronutrients for my immediate goals and picking up heavy things has worked well for me.

Boom. I'm on that one too. Saw it one night on an infomercial. Changed my life.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

yes
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    When I pay attention to everything I eat, & let myself get crazy on occasion. It really is important to pay attention to the little stuff. I won't eat GMOs or artificial sweeteners. And because I like to do things once in awhile like eat as much pizza as I can without getting sick, or have 12 shots one night, it makes being good & sticking to more healthy options much easier 90+% of the time. :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    The never-go-on-a-diet diet
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I eat less
    I move more
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    The eating ice-cream every day while staying at a caloric deficit and hitting my macros while lifting weights diet
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

This one, basically.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A healthy, balanced diet consisting of primarily low or unprocessed foods that stay within my calories. MFP works for me! (I've been on maintenance for years now and never had a problem...) :drinker:
  • charovnitza
    Options
    Low carb, high protein, no sugar, no wheat or grains...works well for me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Eating between my TDEE and BMR...I'm currently at TDEE - 15% from -20%...only about 15 Lbs to go. I'll dial it back to TDEE - 10% once I'm within 10 Lbs of goal weight for a nice smooth landing.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    BMR<eat somewhere in here a few hundred less then the max number<TDEE
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    WOOP, THERE IT IS.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    The eating ice-cream every day while staying at a caloric deficit and hitting my macros while lifting weights diet

I'm apparently on this one too...

...although I never thought I would be.*

(*The calorie deficit part. Seriously, it's not nearly as much fun as maintenance, and that isn't nearly as much fun as bulking...but I guess it's all still better than any of those grapefruit/cabbage soup/south beach/something stupid diets.)
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is smart...a variety of healthy foods plus exercise will do it.
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    everyone's bodys are so different, i used to do only Paleo and really didn't lose very well even though i went low cal paleo and stayed away from all the high fat paleo stuff, my hubby loses like crazy on paleo. then i did a sugar detox and lost 22 pounds, but, go figure, didn't lose any inches and my clothes still fit the same, and the 22 pounds came right back. the only thing that really works for me is an old Weight Watchers plan that i hung on to from back in the 90's. been on it 2 weeks and dropped 10 pounds already, and my clothes are getting looser. (whoop whoop!) :bigsmile:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

@ Sidesteel - impressed - swoons at seeing muscles....sigh.

Sorry...got distracted from my diet. Grin.