For us gals looking to lose 10 lbs by the end of spring!

Options
124»

Replies

• eskiadas
    eskiadas Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I found my 30 day shred DVD. Took the dust off of it 3 days ago lol. I'm on day 3 and it's not bad. Anyone else try this DVD for the full 30 days and saw results from it? I love it because I can do it at home and it's only 20 mins yay :)
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12168-the-last-ten-pounds

Just started a group, if anyone wants to join me in a challenge? I'm at work right now but I'll add content when I get home lol

I'm just over 10 so hope it's ok i joined :)
  • michelleshackle
    Options
    I would love to lost 10 lbs by the end of spring, i would love to lose more like 30 but not sure that's possible. i'm having a hard time staying motivated because until recently my metabolism was fast enough that i just never gained weight, now however it is very much different. i weigh 160 and would really like to be more like 120-125ish
    i can't seem to get past the first week of exercising. i do like 4 or 5 days in a row then i just can't go on, it's hard doing it on my own.
  • layny89
    layny89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 5'7", 23 years old, and 157lbs. I'm looking to get to or lower than 140lbs by the end of April. Getting married June 1st so I gotta look great! lol And I definitely need the help with motivation (plus I know I feel more motivated when I'm trying to motivate others).
  • Jazzyashes84
    Jazzyashes84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Meeee!

28yrs old
    SW: 175 (3months after having baby)
    CW: 150
    GW: 140-143 before my Cabo Trip in May!
  • axo4ever
    Options
    Add me!!!!!

I'm want to lose 10-15 pounds by April (my sorority formal). I would really like some support because I've never been on a diet before, and it seems that whenever I make up my mind to start, I end up splurging on sweets and anything I can get my hands on, so I feel like without any help that day that I'm going to start is never going to come. My problem is trying to stay away from the dessert bar in my dining hall.
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well, I've more than 10 to lose, but 10 by the end of spring would be a good start...
    Height 5'2"
    SW 151
    CW 142
    GW 125 (we'll see after that)

I am 41, a busy mom of 2, try to exercise when I can with videos at 6 a.m. and jogging...some weights with videos in my basement...

I can't live on 1200, I've set my goal to 1500 and I do eat back exercise calories... Add me if you want more friends for support...I can use more support too...