Options
13»

Replies

• amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry, I just couldn't help myself

musclepounds_zps913edadf.jpg

That's not always true, it is the most mistake that people commit, the best idea is know for sure that is muscles

Wuuuut? You know that was a sarcastic picture right? I mean, its a woman holding a shake weight for goodness sake.
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options

That's not always true, it is the most mistake that people commit, the best idea is know for sure that is muscles

Wuuuut? You know that was a sarcastic picture right? I mean, its a woman holding a shake weight for goodness sake.

I don't know, I've seen some crazy stuff like this here, for serious, I don't doubt of anything anymore! ha
  • nannyal
    Options
    Hi, cheer up and look forward. Do some planing for the coming week. I have been walking myseklf every day in the rain snow and wind, once you are out there you will warm up. Be positive and use your treadmill even if its every other day. Say a time of day you know you will have time for yourself and get down in the basement. You can do it, By the way I have chips now and then I just cook them in the oven and spray fry light on them. Taste good to me. Good luck:smile:
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm here to help with lettuce! It sounds really expensive in your area! Unfortunately lettuce seems to be one of those vegetables you can't freeze, but you can try growing 'cut and come again' salads or rocket/arugula in a box/pot in your kitchen. They're really easy to grow. I live in a tiny flat in the city and I've successfully grown mine on a balcony and indoors, near a window. A large pack of seeds is very cheap, and you might be able to find a box of 'growing salad' for less than the cost of a head of lettuce - if you transplant it into a larger pot you can keep it going for ages. I suggest the 'cut and come again' variety as you can harvest them as they grow. It's also a great relaxing hobby and you'll be forced to eat the salad or it'll eventually seed or go bad in the pot. I found that plant pots are kind of expensive, but you can keep empty tins (from tinned tomatoes or beans or whatever) and grow things in them. I found growing rocket/arugula especially easy.

If you really lack space there's a popular method of growing things like herbs and salad leaves using hydroponics (a simple setup of tubing, an air pump and empty water bottles hanging in a window) called window farming: http://www.windowfarms.com/
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

I don't know, I've seen some crazy stuff like this here, for serious, I don't doubt of anything anymore! ha

Lol, its hard to know sometimes on here isnt it.