Long Time listener... First Time Caller... (or something lik

Options
Greetings. I've been a member of this site for only a handful of days.

I spent many of my younger days in the gym, but over time I became more of a financial contributor instead of an active member. In an attempt to regain control of my health I've been activly training since January. I've found myself here at the recommendation of my personal trainer.

Thus far I have found it to be easy to track my progress and, even though I am just beginning, I remain optimistic about how this site will continue to be a part of my short term and long term successes.

Replies

• 44flasher44
    Options
    Welcome and we all come here for one main goal...so let's all support eachother and do it together :)
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ha ha.. liked your title of your post.. I just started using all the tools on the site and posting. I've found the food tracker great.. the exercise not too sure about yet.. love the ticker! I love the support but I must say most of my buddies were converts from another site that went down hill.. there seem to be a lot of support here though and A LOT of information can be learned by others.. wish you well on your journey.
  • nevin_brown
    nevin_brown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I find the tools to be extremely helpful, at least with the knowledge that I have right now. I hope to say the same as I learn more and have a need to track different aspects of my nutrition and exercise.

I actually like the idea behind this site too. I didn't care for the "Facebook" aspect of it all that much initially, but it appears to be about people wanting to help each other with their goals and sharing useful information.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find everything you need here to track your goals and find your strengths and weak spots. Its a great site.