What kept you motivated through the journey

Options
13»

Replies

• Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My motivation is my size 6 dress and clothes the wait in the closet for me, that I once wore that I cant wait to get back in. I am a size 10 now. My real motivation is feeling good inside and out being active and being healthy and being able to be active with my husband and teenagers.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Steve Perry did
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My current lack of confidence and low self esteem, I wanna feel good about me and get excited about how I look like I used to. Those feelings just aren't there anymore.
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    the desire to move more: to dance without joint pain, to run without wondering if i am permanently damaging my knees.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sitting down without having fat rolls.
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    awesome everybody
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    nice
  • ASmiles
    ASmiles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm at the very beginning, but each successful day motivates me to get up and do it again the next. Someone said fear of screwing up the hard work you've put in and I'm definitely finding that to be true!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    There's a point in your diet when you eat healthy, then bad, then good, then bad. It's becomes irritating, working your *kitten* off for one week and throwing it away the next. That's how I usually stay on track to not mess up the work I did before. I mean stuff like family, healthy, looking fit is always a motivator, but knowing that your not screwing yourself up is what continues to motivate me.

This! Especially since I know perfectly well I could undo 15 months of hard work in less than half a year if I went back to my old life.
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Too look good naked. AINT GONNA LIE.
  • klincks
    Options
    I want to be the best roll model for my children that i can. I want them to look at me and see a happy and health mom !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!