Replies

• minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Tommyknockers by Stephen King
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just starting Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. The first in the trilogy (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) was amazing, but I'm struggling to get started with this one so far. I probably just need a day without distraction to get into it.

But... considering the sort of stuff you have already been reading, have you read any Robin Hobb (I highly recommend the Farseer Trilogy) or Patrick Rothfuss?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Dragons of Spring Dawning (Book 3 in the Dragonlance Chronicles)...my friend said these books were awesome and he is absolutely right!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these books!!!
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading the first of the Dresden Files books. It is about a human Wizard private eye in Chicago. pretty good so far. Before that I read The Time Machine by HG Wells, and the wind in the willows
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Cell be Stephen King- if you like robert jordan anything by Terry pratchett is great! (OR) The dark tower series by King- will occupy you (7+ books) so good. My favorite book series of all time.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Currently, my 1973 edition of the hobbit^_^

Jealous. I have so many copies of the Hobbit. Mostly because of cover variances and stuff. I wish I had an edition older than me. The Hobbit is my favourite book. Ever.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Blue: Sexuality in Antarctica.
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just started Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia. The movie looked interesting and the book is almost always better.
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The Road, by Cormac McCarthy.
    I just finished Papillion by Henrii Cherreire
    Both are really good
  • harunosakura
    harunosakura Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Game Of Thrones Storm of Swords

almost done trying to finish before the end of march when it airs on tv =P
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Currently, my 1973 edition of the hobbit^_^

Jealous. I have so many copies of the Hobbit. Mostly because of cover variances and stuff. I wish I had an edition older than me. The Hobbit is my favourite book. Ever.

Ditto.
  • wishwriter
    Options
    Just finished Proof of Heaven, a Christmas gift, but want to read another culinary mystery murder by Joanne Fluke.
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm just about finished with "The Amber Spyglass" - which has been beyond amazing (anti-Christian science fiction? Count me in). Up next is probably book 4 of a Song of Ice and Fire, or perhaps a reread of the Dune series or maybe even Ender's Shadow because it's been a REALLY long time.

Wheel of Time has always been on my list but I've never gotten to it.