Options

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Cheers! :drinker:

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?
    I was cheering for the "Heres to the good women out there" part.

Magic level-it's high.

Dang I missed that bit, I thought OP was just ranting :laugh:

Impressive, I hope oneday to have the same mastery of Wizardy as you do.
    Enroll into Hogwarts. You can do it, I have faith in you.

Thanks I'm only a half-blood but I'll give it a shot.
    Just got my yew and phoenix feather wand the other day, what wand does a master wizard such as yourself use?

Black Ash Twist Wand.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I think you need to choose your women more carefully. Good luck!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    don't think that quite applies if the girl he's supposed to allow cry on his shoulder has cheated on him lol

I know, I just really wanted to use that damn post already. RMOG has been stuck in my head for a while now, lol
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    A lot of people have had crappy relationships. All of your relationships will end with a breakup unless/until you find "the one."

I wouldn't be so callous as to blame you for the selection of women. But I will say that getting angry over it is one thing, to stay angry about it and let it consume you or dictate how you feel towards women in general is another. Because getting mad will not have someone un-cheat on you, nor will it stop the next one from doing it if she wants. Ironically, all it will do is make you a more difficult person to date.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I think its funny how women seem to get off the hook when it comes to certain situations, but if it was turned around the guy is a horrible person lol. im just saying this because ive had women lie to my face, cheat on me, have the depth of a puddle when it comes to compassion or empathy, have the maturity of a 5yr old in a relationship,or just generally use me for a couple weeks until they move on to the next dude because they are so insecure that they can't be without a guy for 2 seconds. I suppose most guys wouldn't really care about all that but i actually do, im tired of trying to have a functional long term relationship, giving it my all, only to have it fall apart do to a girls immaturities and insecurities.

With all that said I know that some women actually have the emotional ability to have a long term relationship and care about someone else other than themselves. Heres to the good women out there and ill find one...one of these days lol

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are attracting and picking the wrong women. ..maybe stop choosing based on their looks

So have an ugly and emotional wreck of a girlfriend?

What about positives?

:laugh:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    ibehGmwR84XD64.png
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    dude who let the chick in here with the emotions/feelings!

Just kidding

Your young, most of the girls you maybe meeting are at bars/clubs or at parties.. as those young girls are fun, most are just looking to party and not have anything serious.. You may need to look elsewhere if this is where you are picking up girls, or go for the quiet ones that hang with their friends and not the ones grinding on the dance floor with 5 guys at once.

As for the girls that can't be single, ya at that age most girls boyfriend jump because they are afraid of being alone.. you can't really spot them unless you know them for a long period of time.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    This is an epic win. Fantastic post.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are attracting and picking the wrong women. ..maybe stop choosing based on their looks

So have an ugly and emotional wreck of a girlfriend?

What about positives?

:laugh:

This man has a point. Look for a hot women who is not an emotional wreck. That way if she does turn out to be an emotional wreck at least she'll be hot.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    beetches. Actually I tend to prefer male friends over female friends for this very reason. What's that saying? "Men, don't try to understand women. Women understand women and we hate each other."

But really, like Men we are not all bad. You just got to look for the important signs that sexual attraction tends to mask when you meet some one.
  • FootsoreRambler
    FootsoreRambler Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, OP, on figuring out that both men and women can be jerks. It's true. Anyone who says that guys are the jerks is wrong. Likewise, anyone who says that girls are the jerks is also wrong. We have true jerk equality when it comes to relationships!

That said, I'm sorry you are having such crappy luck in the dating scene. I hope it goes better for you in the future.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    There are good and bad in any group of people. I just wish all the bad ones would hook up with each other and leave everyone else alone!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m89pegib1T1qb6jigo4_r1_250.gif
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    SXPvhE7.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I'd say there are plenty out there and those that have done that to you are not respectable. It's not just women, either. Everyone does it.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    dude disconnect yourself from caring.

If a woman leaves you its HER loss, not yours.

If a women shows any sign of flakeyness walk the phuck away.

Stop putting them on a pedestal their chit stinks too.

You man up and women will probably find you more interesting as well.

:laugh: I like this guy
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Human's as a whole kind of suck.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    1271028065assholemystery.gif

Some people suck.