and they say guys are the jerks?

Options

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Agreed but i also think in terms of double standards women got the short end of the stick
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    SXPvhE7.gif
    :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I think its funny how women seem to get off the hook when it comes to certain situations, but if it was turned around the guy is a horrible person lol. im just saying this because ive had women lie to my face, cheat on me, have the depth of a puddle when it comes to compassion or empathy, have the maturity of a 5yr old in a relationship,or just generally use me for a couple weeks until they move on to the next dude because they are so insecure that they can't be without a guy for 2 seconds. I suppose most guys wouldn't really care about all that but i actually do, im tired of trying to have a functional long term relationship, giving it my all, only to have it fall apart do to a girls immaturities and insecurities.

With all that said I know that some women actually have the emotional ability to have a long term relationship and care about someone else other than themselves. Heres to the good women out there and ill find one...one of these days lol

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

^^^^ this
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you made an overwrought post to say both girls and guys can be jerks.

The rest of us figured that out in grade school.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Cheers! :drinker:

Nice resurrection spell.

What's your magic level?
    I was cheering for the "Heres to the good women out there" part.

Magic level-it's high.

Dang I missed that bit, I thought OP was just ranting :laugh:

Impressive, I hope oneday to have the same mastery of Wizardy as you do.
    Enroll into Hogwarts. You can do it, I have faith in you.

Thanks I'm only a half-blood but I'll give it a shot.
    Just got my yew and phoenix feather wand the other day, what wand does a master wizard such as yourself use?

Pssssht.. only a mudblood....
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I don't know why you made an overwrought post to say both girls and guys can be jerks.

The rest of us figured that out in grade school.
    ^^ True. 4th grade :noway:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    And this, ladies and gents, is why some people choose to date above their age level.

Grats on the stunning revelation that both men and women can be jerks, OP. Nice of you to finally join us.
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Maybe she wasnt a woman
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You're 24 and looking for a long-term, meaningful emotional attachment? Be patient. You're still young.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    yay! thank you thank you!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're 24 and looking for a long-term, meaningful emotional attachment? Be patient. You're still young.
    *eyeroll*
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    *eyeroll*
    agree some people find soulmates at 16.... and live happily ever after and stay married..
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    *eyeroll*
    agree some people find soulmates at 16.... and live happily ever after and stay married..
    True SOME do, but MOST do not. 65% of marriages end in divorce when one or more of the parties is under 25 at the time of marriage.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Look, I would like to share something that helped me through tough times like this.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life. The facts of life.

There's a time you got to go and show you're growin' now you know about the facts of life, the facts of life.

When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams and suddenly you're finding out the Facts of Life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right when you're learning the Facts of Life. Learning the Facts of Life. Learning the Facts of Life.

I hope this helps you on your journey.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Look, I would like to share something that helped me through tough times like this.

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life. The facts of life.

There's a time you got to go and show you're growin' now you know about the facts of life, the facts of life.

When the world never seems to be livin up to your dreams and suddenly you're finding out the Facts of Life are all about you, you.

It takes a lot to get 'em right when you're learning the Facts of Life. Learning the Facts of Life. Learning the Facts of Life.

so. much. win.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    ibehGmwR84XD64.png
    '

This is the best thing ever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man. I wish I'd been there.
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options

sorry i don't get this, it made me laugh, but i don't get it?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

The youth of today......they are not getting the lessons they need with all of their pokemon and stickers and rock and roll music.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

He's trying to tell you that it has nothing to do with the ladies. It's about YOU!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I think its funny how women seem to get off the hook when it comes to certain situations, but if it was turned around the guy is a horrible person lol. im just saying this because ive had women lie to my face, cheat on me, have the depth of a puddle when it comes to compassion or empathy, have the maturity of a 5yr old in a relationship,or just generally use me for a couple weeks until they move on to the next dude because they are so insecure that they can't be without a guy for 2 seconds. I suppose most guys wouldn't really care about all that but i actually do, im tired of trying to have a functional long term relationship, giving it my all, only to have it fall apart do to a girls immaturities and insecurities.

With all that said I know that some women actually have the emotional ability to have a long term relationship and care about someone else other than themselves. Heres to the good women out there and ill find one...one of these days lol

What pole are you fishing with?