Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

GRUVE ACTIVITY/CALORIE MONITOR

pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone heard of this or have one? They are comparing to Bodybugg and GoWear Fit but this is half the price about $150.00.

I would be interested to see if anyone on this site has used one or thought about purchasing. Here is some information I got from a website I googled.

Once you begin wearing the Gruve, you can begin downloading your data to the interactive website
Website shows quantifiable measures on how you are reaching your goals hourly, even by the minute each day
Get to Green ™ color coded system shows how you are tracking toward your ideal weight loss goal
Reaching your personalized Get to Green ™ fitness goal each day helps you stay on track with weight loss
If you remain sedentary for too long the Gruve will give you a "buzz", reminding you to get up and move
Compatible with PCs running Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 operating systems (Mac compatibility coming soon)
Miniature device clips onto a waistband or belt

Replies

• kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    wow...that sounds great. I personally have a Bodybugg and won't go without it...interesting to see what others think.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,029 Member
    I went and read the reviews on Amazon for it. Then I checked out the Fitbit. If I were going to get one I think I would go with the fitbit.
This discussion has been closed.