Skinnnnnny Wed Challenge Anyone???:)

Options
2»

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I am back for another Skinnnnny Wed. I already exercised this morning and I tried to beat my time. I shaved 5 minutes off of my usual walk. I thought that was pretty good. I have 25 ounces of water done and it is only 9:30 am. I plan to do a Pilates work out today, I will let you all know how that went. I am also going to try week 2 of c25k, today!!!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Just found the thread, so I am getting kind of a late start, but i'm in :drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I did couch 25k week 2 today!!! In addition to my usual brisk walk in the morning. I took my son on a not so brisk walk to feed the ducks. I have doubled my exercise for the day. YAY
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Way to go Momma2four!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow I scared you all away! 1450 calories burned, water, water, water.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    WOW amazing on those calories burned!!!!!!!!

I doubled my water too!!!!
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    I ALMOST doubled my water.. I average 9 a day and After my work out I'll be at 15. So CLOSE!
    Also, I walked 35 minutes and did about 3 miles total, so pretty fast pace.
    And I will be doing 30 minutes on the biggest loser, wii. So I will have doubled my exercise! :)
    Logged everything I put in my mouth also - went over in protein but thats it :)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :heart: Way to go oAngie! You were all over this today! Mr. Scale, watch out...she is coming for you! Great job:flowerforyou:
    Mommato4 and Alice A+! :drinker:

I have wrapped up my cals and have stayed well under. I am proud of my water intake today. I was soooo busy but kept my water bottle full and sipped away all day. Thanks for joining me in a SWC! You guys rock!:heart:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    1450cals burned???!!! crimminey...i don't think i even hit that with my 1/2marathon anyway....

i drank the 1400ml and a little more, damn staff meeting got me for 200 calories (Boston Creme Cake with strawberries and whip cream....) i swear its sabotage my boss knows i love that cake....i held out til the very end of the meeting....any how i still have 800 cals and its time for dinner....i will be good and not snack after dinner...my update will be in the AM....RIGHT NOW, i am going to watch my Tivo'd Biggest Loser so that should be motivation enough to be good! :bigsmile: GO SAM AND KOLI!!!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    oh yea, and i want to do this again next Wednesday!
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    woo! I ended up doubling my workout anyways even though I'm sick. I drink a ton of water anyways. I think this is an awesome idea, I'm going to do it again!!! and holy! 1450 calories burned!!! WOW! That's crazy! wtg everyone!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I good food wise today and went to the park with Caia and then hit the gym this evening did some weight and the cardio and it say i burn 300ish cal so i am good with that.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    2 hour & 15min workout, bike ride and strength training, over 1000 calories burned, drank tons of water. Skinny Wednesday is in the bag! :laugh:
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!!
    I ended up drinking 19 glasses of water today! During/after my work out I drank 6 alone! Worked up a big sweat :) I really like this idea. So going to do it again!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Be sure to join us for a Skinny Saturday Challenge this weekend. I will post a new thread Friday night. Same rules...double, double, double! :heart: :drinker:
  • I018485
    I018485 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good with water, 90 minutes of P90X and good with calories! My scale confirmed that the Wed challenge went very well: 1 pound lost! :-)
    I am in for Sat! thanks!
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    Didn't lose any this week, sadly.... I think Im kinda hitting a plateau - but I plan on doing the challenge again!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options