Terrified of 30DS

Options
2»

Replies

• TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    She does kick your butt, but in a good way. I'm on day 8 and can already tell a difference in keeping up with it. When I first started I could barely do the jumping jacks/jump rope and push ups....now I'm able to keep up with her. And I'm a 258 pound girl. Don't be afraid she's not so bad on there like she is on other things. She really pushes you....I even talk to her while working out!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Ive been thinking about getting the video also. Is it every day for 30 days? I currently work out with weights 3 days a week and 2 days of cardio.

Do not do it every day for 30 days in a row - your body needs rest now and then...Depends on your fitness level and how heavy you lift, it might not be that hard, but I won't do it every day....
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I've done it and enjoyed it. However I had to modify the exercises to make them work for me - don't listen to Jillian. You can do a modified jumping jack. You can do whatever you need to to keep yourself going. AFter the first couple of workouts you will be amazed at how much stronger and how much more endurance you have. I highly recommend! I'm currently doing No More Trouble Zones - I like it as well. It's closer to an hour long.