14567810»

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look wonderful!
  • Gidget86
    Options
    You are amazing! Such an inspiration for me to get started today!
    Thank you for sharing!
  • cjaynep
    Options
    You rock, similar weight I am and want to be...started off at 312 and am now 286pounds...want to get down to 198 so for once in my adult life I won't be classed as obese :) Lost 26lb in 4 weeks and started the gym today :D
  • kristinaw1967
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats :) And your little boy is so sweet <3
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Congratulations!!!.. what an amazing transformation!! Thanks for sharing your story!! :)
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    These are the kind of stories that truly motivate people.... thank you for sharing!
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are truly an Inspiration and I hope I can do what you've done! Congratulations on your success!
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Truly inspiring! You have come so far on so many levels! Great job and thanks for posting!
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats to you! You look fantastic!
  • Marthaamaya8
    Options
    You are such a beatiful person!!!! God bless you and your son!!!! So Happy for you guys!!!!! keep the good work you are more than just a success story you are an inspiration!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    This is so incredible and inspirational to see! As someone currently starting out about where you started out and seeing the drastic changes you've made following the low-carb lifestyle (the plan I'm currently following), gives me a lot of hope. Thanks so much for sharing. It's seeing pictures like these that keep me going!
  • Patti1023
    Patti1023 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome, great job!!!
  • LovingMe9698
    LovingMe9698 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!! AMAZING WORK !!! JOB WELL DONE!!!! You are a HERO in my eyes!!! You go Girl=)
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! Congrats!!!!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Your post and success brought me to tears! You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congrats!!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!