Who wants to join me to an April challenge?

Options

Replies

• SDTeaGirl
    Options
    Count me in also. I usually try for 5 lbs a month. I have lost 17 lbs total so far and need to lose more. This will help me get more movitated. I will try 10 lbs but will be happy with my first goal of 5 lbs a month. Good Luck to everyone.
  • washingtonn
    Options
    I am going to try to join the group but I'm not sure if 10lbs will come off of me in one month but Im going to work my little heart out. So do we all just come back to this post and add to it to keep each other imformed of our progress?
  • srkross
    srkross Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to drop 10 lbs in April. I am totally in!!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am totally in for 10 pounds in April!

Rcrews... if you feel that you may not have time to keep up with tracking everybody's losses, I would be happy to help out. :)
  • BwnEyedWifey
    BwnEyedWifey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That was my goal when I started this site today... I want to lose 10 lbs by the end of April.. I am in.. and I hope we all can do it.
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Not too sure why that posted 4 times...sorry!

does that mean your aiming for 40lbs?? :laugh:

I'd love to loose 8 but screwed up my foot so I might have to watch this one from the sidelines and join in next time. Good luck to you all.
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    I'm in. We can do it!!
  • cmzamora
    cmzamora Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm all the way down with that
  • cruisegirl
    cruisegirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 10 lbs in April !!

So how do we do this --- as far as accountability?
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Actually 8 by the end of April is my goal I would love to join you!
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would like to do the April challenge. I am thinking 8 pounds is my challenge. Succeddin2 I am with you. Lets do it pound by pound
  • roemom
    roemom Posts: 5
    Options
    new at this BUT i am in! Sure i am gonna need everyones help! GOOD LUCK everyone
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I am totally in. I would love to lose 10 pounds this month, but I would be happy with 8 since that is 2 pounds a week. I started at the end of February and I have lost 12 pounds since then, so hopefully this challenge will keep me from hitting a plateau. I always do my weigh ins on Fridays and as far as what i am going to do this month, I am going to work on my running and weight lifting. I just got off profile for back pains so I am slowly starting with run/walk intervals. Thank goodness, because I am so sick of the elliptical.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Im in, i will shoot for 10 but be happy with 5!!!! :happy:
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Yep I'm in!
  • hockeygirl22
    Options
    I am in! Should we do weekly weigh-ins to help us stay on track???
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    April has started =]
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    10lbs in one month is a lot, I'm trying to lose 4lbs in April or at least lose an inch or two.
  • elainemc
    elainemc Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm definitely in would be great to lose 10lbs in April. I've a wedding to go to in May :wink: