What do you want to do when you "grow up"

Options
12346»

Replies

• kaybelieve
    Options
    I wanted to be a singer, I suppose I still do but reality has to come first.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a cowboy when I grew up. Well...I'm all grown up. Never became a cowboy. Last Saturday night I was a Fireman, though, and my wife was a Naughty Nurse..
  • BriUndead
    Options
    Ever since I was little I wanted to be a police officer and I still do. :) I'm trying out for police academy this summer.
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    I wanted to be a cowboy when I grew up. Well...I'm all grown up. Never became a cowboy. Last Saturday night I was a Fireman, though, and my wife was a Naughty Nurse..
    im sorry but LOL
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a singer or actress.... And marry Nick from the Backstreet boys...... According to my grade one HLAT anyways:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a rock star, then a fashion designer. I'm neither of those, sadly.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Ever since I was little I wanted to be a police officer and I still do. :) I'm trying out for police academy this summer.

Good for you! Good luck!
  • Arabian45
    Options
    When I was little, I wanted to be everything from a ballerina to a pilot to an eye doctor. Now, I know for sure I want to major in journalism. Writing's always been an inseparable part of me :-) I can't WAIT for college!