ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS!!! GREATEST THREAD EVER!!

Options

Replies

• joanna_02
    joanna_02 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jcrowfoot
    jcrowfoot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    BUMP :wink:
  • bibarra
    bibarra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok..I joined this site awhile ago but started my "program" 2 months ago...this is my first time posting....I am presently walking on treadmill....60 minutes....4 speed...10 incline....then wind down 3 minutes...total of 63 minutes and burning 911 calories per day 6 times a week. This is "therapy" for me as I am a military wife looking at yet another deployment and I also have moved my mil in with us due to health issues and I take care of her. I have lost 9 lbs so far in 2 months. I generally do not eat over the alloted calories due to what I am burning....actually not even close to what I can have....Sundays.....my day...no treadmill....eat whithin reason. Any other suggestions? I would like to lose another 10 - 15 pounds. I am 52...5'3 and weigh 163 now....
  • rodow
    rodow Posts: 26
    Options
    bump
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    what_zps8a9d57dd.gif
    I knew I've seen this guy before...guess this is him reading the post's before starting this one.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    what_zps8a9d57dd.gif
    I knew I've seen this guy before...guess this is him reading the post's before starting this one.

"Ayo, Mr. White!"
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. :bigsmile:
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread.... It's so simple really!
  • Nikkisquee
    Nikkisquee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    OP.... I read about 4 of your responses and decided you are absolutely out of your mind....
    you dont use bro science or real science.... you just use you science.. and i dont even know wtf that is....
    did you learn anything before decalring yourself and expert? as far as I can tell you know next to nothing about nutrition

Don't like it? Leave...
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great tips!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    It doesn't always have to be scientifc and/or difficult. OP explained things in a simple manner based on his experience. Take it or leave it. I read the thread and I agree with a lot of what he says. This whole thing is simple but people complicate it. Eat less, move more, don't obsess, and enjoy life. What's wrong with that?
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    Yeah... this is definitely NOT the greatest thread ever...
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was enjoying this thread until, unfortunately I came across this improper use of "you're". That's when you lost all credibilty with me. It sounded so well thought out up to that point.

I'm sure at one point in your life, you have made a mistake in spelling. Per your own thinking, your very own existence is now null and void. Grow up. The whole Grammar Nazi thing is completely old.

GREAT thread. I find it wonderful when somebody goes out of their way to help others.

It's called a joke!
    I couldn't care less about his grammar.

In case you don't know, here is the definition of:

joke

/jōk/

Noun
    A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

Verb
    Make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.

Synonyms

noun.
    jest - fun - jape - gag - trick - pleasantry - lark

verb.
    jest - jape - banter - lark - kid - josh

I knew you were joking... Made ME laugh :)
  • Heatherdawnxoxo
    Heatherdawnxoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    bump