Can't eat just one...

Options
124»

Replies

• jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Starburst Jelly Beans and Caramilk Mini Eggs :grumble: about it being Easter.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies....and french fries....yummmm...
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Cadbury (or should I say Kraft) chocolate mini eggs.

oh don't mention the kraft thing...how bloody sad is that??? :-(
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ugh reading this post has made me want some bad bad food.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Ugh reading this post has made me want some bad bad food.

It's making me want to skip my walk (bad) and go to the drug store to buy Easter candy (even badder) and skip lunch and eat all of said Easter candy (very very bad girl). Must....be.....strong.

Walking, in the opposite direction of the drug store. I can do this.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options

Cadbury eggs are my favorite Easter candy! I might splurge and eat just 1 on Sunday! I just hate not being able to buy a whole box lol.... Everytime I go to Brookshire's they have two boxes of them sitting at every register! And I havent bought one yet... go me!
  • twonabunny
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips! The real ones, not the baked. mmmmmmm!:tongue:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

Cadbury eggs are my favorite Easter candy! I might splurge and eat just 1 on Sunday! I just hate not being able to buy a whole box lol.... Everytime I go to Brookshire's they have two boxes of them sitting at every register! And I havent bought one yet... go me!

Oh I love them too, am just horrified that kraft have brought Cadburys and hope and pray they don't change the chocolate, as a certified chocoholic the states is the only country whose chocolate I find uneatable. We bought a big bag of hershey's kisses I think they were, I tried them and thought they were incredibly horrible, did not eat any more of them, (this has NEVER happened to me in my whole life!) and then none of the kids would eat them either, in the end we threw them out. Sorry guys but I think we got you beat on the whole chocolate thing. I figure I would be skinnier if I lived in America :wink:
  • deeann1459
    deeann1459 Posts: 116
    Options
    Gobstoppers, spinach artichoke dip, and cadbury caramel eggs.... my kryponite.