Depression and Self-Destruction - HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I know I gained a lot of weight quickly when I was put on Celexa about a a year and a half ago, so be patient with yourself and it will come back off. It makes me really tired, so I switched to taking it at night so I have more energy during the day. Changing my diet from takeout (which I love and still splurge on about once a week) to more natural whole foods also really helps with energy and mood. Oh! And it's winter, vitamin D can do wonders.

Also, finding exercise you like will help. I've learned that classes and long cardio make me anxious, but I love weightlifting.

Good luck :heart:
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    It's going to be ok. I'm in therapy now & that has helped me tremendously....if that isn't possible right now...read Stuart Wilde's website....Read DeMello's Awareness book....The Secret Scrolls by Rhonda Byrne (sign up for the emails too). Baby steps...stay aware, believe in yourself, and take it one day at a time.....
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    It's going to be ok. I'm in therapy now & that has helped me tremendously....if that isn't possible right now...read Stuart Wilde's website....Read DeMello's Awareness book....The Secret Scrolls by Rhonda Byrne (sign up for the emails too). Baby steps...stay aware, believe in yourself, and take it one day at a time.....
    thanks for the website/book info