before and after

Options

Replies

• picaraperez
    Options
    I saw you said you run a lot...do you lift any weights? Or was this transformation based on just the running?
  • emilyeanne
    emilyeanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That is a whole bunch of yummy rolled into some hotness legs right there.... Abs too sister!
    Em - You were beautiful before and are still beautiful today- but moreso. You are a strong woman, raised by a strong woman and when you put your mind to something, nothing gets in your way and that is beauitful and amazing!
    Thanks for being a wonderful motivational person, and most importantly , a friend. LOVE YOU E-MILE!
    (Even when you make me eat a cupcake in your car, hiding and waiting for our spouses... hehehehehe.)

Bamberrrrr....you are makin me get all teary over here! I'm glad I was lucky enough to meet you and get to know you and how absolutely wonderful you are. You are like walking sunshine, always smiling and happy, and THAT is beautiful. LOVE YOU AUNTY-T! Ps. There's no one I would rather hide and eat cupcakes with! Cupcake *kitten*....that's how we roll;)
  • emilyeanne
    Options
    You looked good before and after! But your legs are amazing now, what did you do to get them like that?

Thank you so much!! I litterally just ran and ran and ran, i got addicted to it. Besides running i did the occasional squat and danced around in my bathroom LOL, i mostly just ran. Running works your entire body, and a friend told me that the more cardio i did the more my fat would melt away. Cardio=melt fat, Weights=build muscle. So after most of the fat was gone i still kept running, therefore i started gaining muscle. At least thats the way i figured it in my own head lol. I could be wrong. I also knew that when you do cardio, the carbs are the first to be burned...THEN your body will start to burn calories. Therefore, if there wasnt as many carbs to burn through (hence the low carb diet) then by body would start to burn straight calories. Hope this helps!
  • emilyeanne
    Options
    Damn girl! You look fantastic. We're the same height, and when I was 139 I looked like your before pictures. Can I ask what your size/measurements are?

Well thank you!! In those pictures i was a size 6. As far as my measurements, all i know is that when i tried on pants they were 27 waist. In the before pics, my pants were 32 (sometimes 33) waist.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I wasn't sure if I was on MFP or on Victoria secrets looking at a model. Great job
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! How long did it take you to lose your weight? i wish my legs looked like yours! am only 5"3 so your legs are probably taller than me:P Great job hun! :)
  • Georgy97
    Options
    OK so please tell me exactly what you did and how long it took you my Beautiful friend. You look absolutely fantastic!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    OMG your legs are amazing!!! You look absolutely fantastic, well done x
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    woha awesome!

work it giiiiiirll!

:heart:
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, lol, I love the bath tub in the pictures, it makes it more human.
  • Katrinadionne1808
    Options
    Well done - you look amazing.

Our starts look very similar so if I can achieve an end goal of that I will be very happy!
  • atgoalsoon
    Options
    you look amazing, oh i am praying to get to where you are, how did you manage it?
  • Fitnthin101
    Fitnthin101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bikini ready and shorts ready for sure! You look amazing!!
  • angelscry35
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.Great job
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You looked good before and after! But your legs are amazing now, what did you do to get them like that?

Thank you so much!! I litterally just ran and ran and ran, i got addicted to it. Besides running i did the occasional squat and danced around in my bathroom LOL, i mostly just ran. Running works your entire body, and a friend told me that the more cardio i did the more my fat would melt away. Cardio=melt fat, Weights=build muscle. So after most of the fat was gone i still kept running, therefore i started gaining muscle. At least thats the way i figured it in my own head lol. I could be wrong. I also knew that when you do cardio, the carbs are the first to be burned...THEN your body will start to burn calories. Therefore, if there wasnt as many carbs to burn through (hence the low carb diet) then by body would start to burn straight calories. Hope this helps!

I think you have just motivated the entire MFP nation to take up running if they didn't already. Great work - you look fantastic!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job :)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    yay for you! you look grrrrrrrrreat!!
  • mariafox27
    Options
    you look fab ,you have made me more determind to get to my goal thanks!
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    How long did it take from before to after?
  • MostlyHealthyMomma
    MostlyHealthyMomma Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!