Lost Your Lower Belly Pooch? SHOW IT OFF!

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was responding to CardiC33!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Awesome work ladies! My upper ab's aren't to bad but my lower ab's still look like I'm pregnant.
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you so much! Your such a sweet soul @mimi337. x
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    bump
  • scubabetty
    scubabetty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bump! I have that "apple" shape and need some inspiration!
  • CardiC333
    Options
    Thanks guys! Add me to share some inspiration with each other. :D
    My 30 day fitness challenge is in progress and I'm going harder than last time so I can double that weight loss..
    If anyone has any tips, feel free to share. If anyone has any questions, still share!
    My new friends on MFP are so supportive! Thank you and great luck.
  • Determined82
    Determined82 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CardiC333
    Options
    Add me for more updates!!!!!!! Its been 3 months, I'm halfway there. :)
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This thread is so old, but wanted to bump it because it's so awesome. :)
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    :) Thanks for the compliments!

I figure since that last photo is from February, I should likely include an update:

b991cc03-480d-4c03-9891-29fbe24be8a4_zps60b06180.jpg

WOW! You look amazing! Your body type is a lot like mine except it seems I may be a bit more of a pear. But otherwise, it is. This is amazing! It proves that slow weight loss (not too slow, but slow) is the best way to go!

We may have similar body shapes, then, because measurement-wise I'm certainly a pear. I'm glad I've taken progress pictures, though, because it turns out I'm not as exaggerated a pear as I'd imagined. I used to think my bum and hips were disproportionally large, but now when I review my photos, I realize my body is pretty proportional and that I need to stop being so critical. Below is the front-shot which shows my hips that are larger than my waist and chest, hence the pear shape.

b3068fea-dcda-4171-b6a2-2dec49e5b416_zps0c71e210.jpg

I loved your transformation. It was my favorite one in this whole giant thread......did you keep going? Can you post a recent picture or even better yet maybe we can friend each other........how tall are you?
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    First progress pictures I've posted! but I saw everyone else's amazing successes and wanted to share my little achievement so far :)
    Still a work in progress, but for reference, this is probably a little way off my heaviest of 205, so probably 195ish; 3aldqzb1mtyq.jpg
    Top photos are my 'before' at 205lbs, and bottom are my current at 185lbs ish...2luogzz068cc.png
    I think the main reason my stomach looks so much 'flatter' apart from fat loss, is that my posture has improved with my weight loss :)
    Long way to go but all of these photos are such great inspiration!
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just want to say congrats to the ones that have lost theirs and GREAT job to the ones that are in the during stages. It's a lot of hard work for the females to lose the stomach. Heres my during photos right now. The one on the left was in Oct2012, not sure of my weight (I started in May2012 just never took a before bare stomach pic) and the one on the right is Feb2013. I lost a little over 5 inches off my stomach area during those months.

side_zpsbf82c6a0.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!