PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER

Options
2»

Replies

• stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i'd almost tend to agree. i am at 1700 calories a day with a 2 lb a week defecit...... wome have a lower requirement but you are also heavier than i am now so that would up yours..... i dont think i'd go as high as 3000 but if mfp says 1700 and you are burning 400 i'd be aiming for 21-2200

by no means am i an expert, just rehashing things that i experienced and went through myself and what worked for me. people are different and just because it worked for me doesnt mean it will for you yada yada yada
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Remember, the weight didn't come on overnight and it won't come off overnight either. (yeah yeah everyone says that, but it's true)

You're going to have to give your body time to adjust to your new workout regiment but also be careful that you don't go so hard that you end up burning yourself out. It is fantastic that you've got a workout buddy to help cheer you on!

Be patient with yourself and take pride in the successes you've had so far!

Just keep going along the path you're on (maybe eat a little more). You're doing great!
  • joycecain
    Options
    I am new here, but could it be, also, that as you do all this exercise, that you are gaining in body mass or muscle weight.