(at least that's the PLAN!)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Chili Cheese Dogs
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Look at ya'll, all planned out.... I got some tofu in the freezer... guess I'll go take it out...
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Myself Im getting some Pizza and Frozen Yogurt at Costco.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Roasted sweet potatoes and broccoli with garbanzos and rice. With a big glass of red wine. Followed by some dark chocolate or gellato. Possibly both.
  • VSeed2008
    Options
    Honey Mustard chicken, roasted root veg and roasted peppers and onions. Mmmmm cant wait!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fresh tuna, broccoli, quinoa.
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    It will either be vegetarian chili (made last night in the Crockpot) or Dragon Stir Fry with tofu, depending on what the partner says when she gets home. I have a feeling it will be the stir fry if she took chili for lunch at work today! Both are good, and right around 220 calories a serving, vegetarian and protein rich -- so it's a win no matter what :).

I WILL resist the urge to celebrate the weekend with a trip to Sweet Tomatoes.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Leftover pasta fagioli (made at home).
  • jaynalawayna
    jaynalawayna Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's payday and I promised my daughter I would get her Panda Express - so I played with the food diary to see what I should be ordering to keep within my count for the day - I will have mixed vegie side, green bean chicken breast, and honey walnut shrimp (because I just can't say no)
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken, wild rice, peas and carrots, lettuce and tomato salad
  • mwalker73
    Options
    Fish tacos made with swordfish, lime crema (made from greek yogurt), and pico de gallo.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Grilled tenderloin, calamari, and broccoli.
  • atwphoto
    Options
    Veggie chili, made with soy crumbles. I vita mix several carrots and onions, garlic for the stock. Add tomoatoes, beans, spices, more onions, mmmmmm... fiber and protein packed goodness from the earth!

Another great snack idea is kale chips. wash, cut kale. put on cookie sheet, sprinkle with EVOO and a pinch of salt, bake minutes, and you won't believe how tasty they are!

Have an awesome weekend, and stay away from McDonalds. Love your body and yourself enough to stay away! You can do it, easy.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Arby's Turkey Roaster.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    You wont get much "thinspiration" from me... I'll be having Chinese tonight :-)
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Tomato-vegetable quinoa risotto! With a little bit of pepperjack cheese!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Boneless Rib-eye (8 ounces!!) topped with sauteed onion and mushroom, 1 cup spaghetti squash tossed in 1 tbs. olive oil and salt and pepper, and grilled asparagus, Yum yum I have been looking forward to this meal for DAYS. Lo carb as a bonus :love:
  • atwphoto
    Options
    Good for you, love the ideas! have a great weekend!