Free papa johns pizza.

Options
13»

Replies

• ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Angry and despondent. Thought this was going to be instructions.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    PAPA JOHNS SUPPORTS FACTORY FARMING AND THE GOP.

YOU SHOULD GET THE FREE PIZZA AND THEN THROW IT IN THE TRASH TO WASTE THEIR MONEY.

BUT THAT WOULD BE WASTING FOOD SO YOU SHOULD DONATE IT TO A HOMELESS SHELTER.

FOR HOMELESS REPUBLICANS AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT ETHICAL FARMING.
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have the code also. I say like another person said, go with the thin crust, order a veggie topping and only eat a portion of the pizza or share with a friend or family.

BTW, if you are signed up to get papa points you get a free pizza every 25 points. Those who were already signed up I think are the ones who got the free super bowl code.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I have 2 of those codes from the Super Bowl.. I will have no regret ordering them.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yeah, why not? I order papa johns every friday. Doesnt hurt me any!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    PAPA JOHNS SUPPORTS FACTORY FARMING AND THE GOP.

YOU SHOULD GET THE FREE PIZZA AND THEN THROW IT IN THE TRASH TO WASTE THEIR MONEY.

BUT THAT WOULD BE WASTING FOOD SO YOU SHOULD DONATE IT TO A HOMELESS SHELTER.

FOR HOMELESS REPUBLICANS AND PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT ETHICAL FARMING.

I quit letting politics dictate my eating habits a LOOOOOOONG time ago. If I hadn't, I would have died of starvation.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I ordered. I ate. I exercised. I still have over 900 calories to consume today. I think I will be ok.
  • crazybonnie
    Options
    God the email too! Yummy! Free pizza!

You might also get some Free Papa Johns codes here:
    http://www.printablecouponsinstore.com/papa-johns-promo-codes/

And here is another coupon code: F215MED (3 medium pizza's and up to 3 toppings each for just $7/each). How cool is that?