Did you fall off the wagon yesterday?

Options
2»

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Ate a lot. Went over for the day. Didn't care. Still don't.

One day does not weight loss make. One day does not weight loss break.

One day does not matter.

30 days out of 365 do not matter.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I didn't just fall off... I hit every single corner on the way down before skidding and rolling to a halt where I was then run over by the vehicle behind it.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Did I fall off? Oh honey, I went SCREAMING from my wagon with fistfulls of peanut butter cookies. I'm surprised it wasn't on the front page. :embarassed:

I'm so ashamed. :sad:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Ate a lot. Went over for the day. Didn't care. Still don't.

One day does not weight loss make. One day does not weight loss break.

One day does not matter.

30 days out of 365 do not matter.

GREAT point! I agree!
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Between my normal activity at work and a half hour of combined dancing and walking, I had a MASSIVE deficit. I indulged way more than I should have, but I was STILL UNDER 1000 Net calories. So, I might have got jostled on the wagon train, but didn't fall off.
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Let me say this a different way...I was hoping nookie would take up the slack...but alas...I'd still be doing it if it did.
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    :)
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    We went to Red Lobster. Got their 4 course feast that comes with dessert. I only ate about half of everything and then forget to bring the leftovers home. I tried to choose the healthier items. I got grilled shrimp instead of the coconut shrimp. Had iced tea instead of my standard 2 glasses of coke, had broccoli instead of mashed potatoes. No candy, but had half slice of cheesecake. Todays weighin there was no change and I had a good workout.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I didn't yesterday... but TODAY the discount chocolate might be a threat, lol!
  • MizTerry
    Options
    Aw man...I forgot about the sales!

Thanks. Thanks a lot.
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fall off, no. Hang my arms and legs over the edge... for sure! Hubby was bringing something special home for dinner so I was a saint all day. Enjoyed dinner without overindulging and then enjoyed a gourmet cupcake. However, I didn't really find the cupcake so saisfying so I stopped at less than half. It just wasn't worth it. This has become my new mantra. Over and over again I'll try something I've been craving etc... and find it's just not that good. In the past I would have eaten it all anyway. Now I evaluate it and generally decide "it's just not worth it:happy: "
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    as I've been reminded by MFPeeps, you get calories burned for climbing back on the wagon.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I tried to jump off the wagon rather than falling. Somehow ended up still being under my calories. :tongue:

This. The cheesecake threw my macros for a loop, but I was still just under for total calories.
  • boogiewoogiekar
    Options
    I did, but it was planned. I exercised 3 times yesterday, though, and I am feeling it today:sad:
  • Milliemocha
    Milliemocha Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Did I fall off? Oh honey, I went SCREAMING from my wagon with fistfulls of peanut butter cookies. I'm surprised it wasn't on the front page. :embarassed:

I'm so ashamed. :sad: