The MEN'S HAPPINESS thread (men only).........

Replies

• the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    These women posting images men are supposed to like (who doesn't like beer, butts, and sandwiches tho for real) y'all are kind of pathetic- it screams "I'm so desperate for male approval here let me try and be unlike THOSE other women, who want to be treated like people."

We like those women . . .more gifs, less talk

Clearly I don't care what you like.

It's the thread Police, CHEESE IT!!!!!

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. If you are enjoying it, don't complain. Just a thought.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    tumblr_m35r0unhDM1ruhgggo1_500.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    These women posting images men are supposed to like (who doesn't like beer, butts, and sandwiches tho for real) y'all are kind of pathetic- it screams "I'm so desperate for male approval here let me try and be unlike THOSE other women, who want to be treated like people."

tumblr_m4qffwnOsy1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    I'm just here for the circle jerk... :devil: :embarassed:
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    MEN ONLY?
    tumblr_m30pf8l7NY1r3lmxio2_500.gif

^^^ :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    If your SO says she's "fine," she's not. There's something seriously wrong, it's probably your fault, and rather than tell you what it is, she wants you to torture yourself trying to figure it out on your own for hours or even days before she finally comes clean about it. And odds are, it's probably a big misunderstanding where she misinterpreted something you said or did and read WAY too deeply into it, attaching her own meaning to it. Because it is the nature of a woman to always read in between the lines. This will get both her AND you into trouble sometimes because more often than not, with us guys, there IS nothing in between the lines to read. She can't accept that. So she's going to make up her own "in between the lines." And it's going to be bad.

hahahahahaha!! I actually understood this! wow.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Put the toilet set down. I wont ever understand this one. I don't see whats so complicated about it. Just put it down.

Not like you put it up for us.

But I'm happier if I keep it in my head.

Toilet%2BSeat%2BFlow%2BChart.jpg
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Can't you go have your sausage fest in your own private group? These forums are for everyone.

Looks like SOMEBODY woke up on the wrong side of the broom this morning! ;)
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    I love how I see two Avenger related GIFs in this thread ON THE SAME PAGE! xD
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    HAHAHA. Like that's gonna keep women out!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love NFL football!!!

Tools are cool!

Recliners should be centered to the TV!

NOPE....we're heeerrrrreeee :laugh:

And for the record I :heart: NFL football (also little league since my youngest plays)

Tools are cool & get the job done :wink:

Our 2 recliners ARE centered in front of the big screen TV!!

Also I :heart: :heart: :heart: BEER!!! :drinker: & Twin Peaks is one of my favorite places to eat!

Oh & for the record I can make one hellava SAMMICH!!!
    pam this club for men...so if u want in you have to take us alllllll on...consider it an initiation into our frat!!!!! just kidden pammy!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

No one's posted any pictures of beer.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    pam this club for men...so if u want in you have to take us alllllll on...consider it an initiation into our frat!!!!! just kidden pammy!!!!

This just gave me one of the most disturbing flashbacks I've had in a while.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    @lanise825 : Nice rack! :love:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    I love men. I love being happy. I love happy men. I love being happy with men. Oh hey, see a pattern?
    Oddly enough, this is what makes men happy.
    Can't you go have your sausage fest in your own private group? These forums are for everyone.
    This, not so much.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    save-the-earth-for-beer.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member

This just gave me one of the most disturbing flashbacks I've had in a while.

sam-and-dean.gif
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

images_zps62a59eb9.jpeg

goes great with pie

hA6A9EB2F_zps2378d8e6.jpeg
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member

Someone woke up with too many eggs this morning
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member

images_zps62a59eb9.jpeg

goes great with pie

hA6A9EB2F_zps2378d8e6.jpeg

Im devouring that pie with my eye lasers. Wish I could devour it with my mouth D: