Do YOU cover it up?

Replies

• petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Hover ladies, hover!

This!! And since I've been doing heavy squats...soooo much easier too :wink:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Nope, I hover :wink:
  • Nope. I usually just hover. There are also way more germs on the door handle and counter than there are on the toilet seat, so I don't really worry about it unless the seat actually looks yucky. I'm not going to be touching my butt and then touching anything that's going anywhere near my face... so it really does not matter.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Youtube Penn and Teller Toilet Test. FUNNY Warning language and butt
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Nope. I usually just hover. There are also way more germs on the door handle and counter than there are on the toilet seat, so I don't really worry about it unless the seat actually looks yucky. I'm not going to be touching my butt and then touching anything that's going anywhere near my face... so it really does not matter.

Yep, door handles and such are worse than toilets.

And another thing... I'd rather wash BEFORE using the toilet than after. I mean, my hands get in to all sorts of dirty things, but Mr. Happy is snug and clean down there in his little isolation chamber. Don't want to dirty him up...and I long ago learned not to pee on my hands.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Nope. I usually just hover. There are also way more germs on the door handle and counter than there are on the toilet seat, so I don't really worry about it unless the seat actually looks yucky. I'm not going to be touching my butt and then touching anything that's going anywhere near my face... so it really does not matter.

Yep, door handles and such are worse than toilets.

And another thing... I'd rather wash BEFORE using the toilet than after. I mean, my hands get in to all sorts of dirty things, but Mr. Happy is snug and clean down there in his little isolation chamber. Don't want to dirty him up...and I long ago learned not to pee on my hands.

I always wash before and after I pee. I'm a girl who hovers. I flush with my foot and I use a paper towel to open the door on the way out. I used to work in fast food and had to clean up some completely awful bathrooms. I just realized how germ phobic that makes me sound. I'm usually a functioning part of society lol.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    ew this topic lol... i dont like using public restrooms.. BUT IF I DO than i rip long pieces of toilet paper and put it on the tiolet seat.. BUT before i use ANY PUBLIC restroom i always spray the stall with perfume first lol...
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Nope, but if it's wet or blatantly nasty, I'll give it a wipe-down

This. People are too worried about dumb ****. What are the people who practically decontaminate the toilet seat scared they are going to catch? Cancer of the *kitten*?
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    No, i hate those damn things. I do wipe the seat off first though.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    No. But I always take toilet paper and wipe it down first.

This
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    strike-after-lunch.jpg
  • I used to refuse to even use public toilets. I just wouldn't drink anything before going out, esp. not coffee!

Now I still won't touch the door handles, toilet handle or seat, or faucet without some sort of paper towel or something. But I will use if need be. I should add that I carefully inspect the environment before considering, though. :))
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Always. If there are no covers, I put down a couple layers of TP.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    strike-after-lunch.jpg

Motivation to get fit!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    An addendum to my previous post: my only dealbreaker is if someone has actually crapped on the seat. I don't mean a little smear either. I mean left the log hanging out on the seat. I have seen this before, and I am NOT cleaning that. I've walked into the woods behind a gas station before and dropped it off there because their bathroom was that foul.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member

So it's safer in the woods than touching the door handle! Woods every time.
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    naw i dont care about germs on my butt, its not out in the open to harm anything, but i do flush and open door handles to the bathroom with tp/parper towels
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Nope, but if it's wet or blatantly nasty, I'll give it a wipe-down

This. People are too worried about dumb ****. What are the people who practically decontaminate the toilet seat scared they are going to catch? Cancer of the *kitten*?

^^^^This, lol. There are no recorded cases of someone catching a disease on their rear from a toilet seat.
  • strike-after-lunch.jpg
    Hahaha

I heart you.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Always!