Gym offenses...

Options

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    um unless it was close to me i wouldnt be mad... lol.. if i was far enough to not smell it than im not angry but EWWW if i did than heck yes i would be pissed!! lol..
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yes, loud bodily functions should be avoided in public.....didn't you know that?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I kinda want to know what the management thought when they heard this.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Only time I've been offended was I'm pretty sure a guy sh** himself squatting in the squat rack once.. He was squatting.. then he dropped the weight off and busted towards the locker room as this smelled filled the area.. The whole area stunk so bad forever
  • LuckyMiss3
    Options
    Dripping ur sweat all over the equipment and not wiping down. Faux pas number one.
    Also being 60 year old man and looking at my bum , in the mirror blatantly. Not cool!

Whats the age requirement for looking at your bum?
    Oh any age...........but don't when its flooping all over the place on the treadmill........don't stare. Lol.
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No id give him a burp off
    but i hate ; Dripping ur sweat all over the equipment and not wiping down. Faux pas number one.
    Also being 60 year old man and looking at my bum!

And the dancer man with no drawers and loose shorts.. no no no.. don't
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I burp in the gym all the time... no biggie, so I am not offended if a guy does it. Geez, she must not spend much time at the gym if a burp offends her
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    LOL...just ONE MORE reason for me to avoid the gym.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'd laugh.

But I have the sense of humor of a teenager some days.
  • MissLuana
    Options
    but i hate ; Dripping ur sweat all over the equipment and not wiping down. Faux pas number one.

OMG!!! I once saw a man get off the Cybex, sweat still running down the hand grips, and he went off on his merry way!!! WTH was that!!! So now I am obsessed with wiping down the Cybex before and after I use it. Never know if the empty one is the one his sweaty, nasty, unsanitary *kitten* just got off...LOL
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Heh. I mean what did she expect management to do? Women like that belong in a bubble. Seriously. GTFO.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I burp at the gym sometimes...it just happens. That sissy pansy needs to get to Curves.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Ha, this makes me think of all the girls that fart on the elliptical. That's way worse than a burp.

But most would never admit to it.... This made me lul.... :laugh:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    No id give him a burp off
    Also being 60 year old man and looking at my bum!

Is it okay to look if the man is around, oh, lets say, 44 years old?
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I would not have been offended what so ever. He said excuse me..what was her problem...She is not a happy person.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My Husband got kicked out of Planet Fitness for wearing a bandana. The womenfolk said it was "intimidating".
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I would have rated it and tried to one up him.

How you doin'?
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Ok so I was at the gym yesterday and was on the bench press and a guy next to me just burps..... well the girl in the area said that she was so offended she actually went up to the front counter to complain. I mean really??? Its not like he went right into her face and let'er rip. He even said excuse me and she still had her panties up her butt.... So I ask this... Would any other female out there get offended by this action in this same manner? What other actions do us guys do in the gym that offend?

Unless he had salmon for lunch and burped ON ME, i dont care.
    I dont burp. i belch.

Also? Flatulence doesnt bother me. it happens. again-dont aim at

Try not to drip sweat on me. Try not to blow snot rockets. Please dont spit snuff on the floor.

Basically, act like your mother raised you indoors. Say excuse me and just dont be blatantly rude. Problem solved.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    snooty ho's be snooty, yo.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    My Husband got kicked out of Planet Fitness for wearing a bandana. The womenfolk said it was "intimidating".

Planet Fitness, where you can't deadlift :-( or make too much noise while lifting :-(