This is just wrong beyond all reasoning....

Options

Replies

• kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    it's what'son the inside that counts isn't it?

On the other hand Bluurp!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    We're hypocrites. Yep.

::fistbump::
  • LJSmith1989
    Options
    Damn I was hoping to date her. Guess I don't have the prison record required to put it in her.

Haha - I just snorted tea at my screen :/
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Favorite ever
    tumblr_mekwufwes71r7w9y3o1_500.gif
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    but if she came on here and started losing weight we'd all support her wouldn't we? I feel like I'm the part of the gym where they point and laugh at people and it doesn't feel awesome. :ohwell:

I hope that this has never actually happened... and if it has/did and I saw it, I'd beat a ho/bro (sorry.. seemed appropriate for the situation). You have EVERY bit as much right to be there.. and screw the rest of them!

This is more of a "haha" for the craziness in the world.. or that's how I took it.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    it's what'son the inside that counts isn't it?

On the other hand Bluurp!

Twinkies?
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    That level of "cushion for the pushing" is unparalleled.

And I officially grossed myself out.

Know what grosses me out? Snobs.

I'm sorry... was that snobby? It was a joke.. granted, at the expense of another person, but on a completely ridiculous joke thread that the person referred to will never see. So.. sorry for your unfortunately placed stick. But I'm not a big fan of drama starters either.
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    We're hypocrites. Yep.

Bootybump. C'mon, you know you wanna.
  • jnichel
    Options

I'm sorry... was that snobby? It was a joke.. granted, at the expense of another person, but on a completely ridiculous joke thread that the person referred to will never see. So.. sorry for your unfortunately placed stick. But I'm not a big fan of drama starters either.

I think I love you. :laugh:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I <3 MaMa June. I think she's a great person, she raising a family right (besides the whole healthy thing), but I love Mama June. I love the whole family to be honest. They aren't snobs, obsessed with labels.
  • jnichel
    Options
    We're hypocrites. Yep.

Bootybump. C'mon, you know you wanna.

Well, I didn't want to be too forward. :wink:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    but if she came on here and started losing weight we'd all support her wouldn't we? I feel like I'm the part of the gym where they point and laugh at people and it doesn't feel awesome. :ohwell:

I read that she has lost weight but not by changing her diet. She said that the show has made her move more and she still eats her spaghetti and ketchup? I dunno, never seen the show.
  • LJSmith1989
    Options

Gross.

Someone has to like what she has done to her child I suppose... she has to have at least one fan...
  • LJSmith1989
    Options
    Someone has to like what she has done to her child I suppose... she has to have at least one fan...

I wouldn't call myself a fan as I have never watched the show (who knows maybe I would be a fan). I'm just a decent human being is all.

Good for you
  • JudithNYC
    JudithNYC Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It might surprise many here, but fat people DO have satisfying, loving relationships. In fact, I had more men interested in me than I ever wanted. I (I am one of those women who feels totally suffocated in a relationship.) and from age 40 up to now I have been overweight. At some points even obese.

One thing is for sure, I never let anyone make me feel undesirable due to my weight. And if one man did not like me, my theory is that men are like trains: you might miss one but there are always several right behind it..
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    All that sweet sweet money....
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options

Exactly!! I've never seen the show, but she's a person too. What the heck is wrong with people. Shaking my head..
  • jbutterflye
    Options
    I've never watched the show either. As far as the looks factor, no I don't think it's attractive. If I did I wouldn't be trying to lose weight. I don't think it's any different to judge looks than it is to judge people who judge looks. One judge is the same as another. We all have our opinions of what is attractive or repulsive in another. Just because we comment on one quality doesn't mean we overlook all the others.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Honey boo boo is laughing all the way to the Bank. She couldnt care Less whaat any of us say about her.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

Absolutely. If she came and said she needed help, not one person would dare to mock her. I think it is "accepted" now is because she mocks herself and seems oblivious to her condition. I dislike the woman. Not for her size, but the ignorance and body destroying habits she is forcing on her children. Just sayin.