This is just wrong beyond all reasoning....

Replies

• Defending a child abuser isn't exactly making you a decent human being right now. Anyone who gives THAT much caffeine and sugar to a small child, smears them in make up and parades them in front of judges to be judged from an early age is a child abuser in my book. I don't watch the show but I am disgusted by any child pageant and I watched a youtube clip where they asked "Honey boo boo" (god, what a dumbass name) what was in her "special juice". Nothing appropriate for a child in there at all.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    It's easy to find a boyfriend if you scrape the bottom of the barrel.

LOL, was thinking the same thing!

On a side-note, I went to the gym yesterday to vent some frustrations (damn cupid!) and was thinking the gym would be quiet on Vday... ha!! it was jammed packed!! Doh! I guess I wasn't the only one wanting to work off some of that vday inspired anxiety.:ohwell:

my gym was 100% men yesterday. Slightly depressing and not nearly as enjoyable.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    People.. this whole thread was made in jest. I hope she is happy- I've never seen the show- she might be a wonderful person. But WHYYYY come here to respond with dramatic instigation? WHYYYY? Move on.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    have you seen him?

Yeah, and he's still out of her league.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Defending a child abuser isn't exactly making you a decent human being right now. Anyone who gives THAT much caffeine and sugar to a small child, smears them in make up and parades them in front of judges to be judged from an early age is a child abuser in my book. I don't watch the show but I am disgusted by any child pageant and I watched a youtube clip where they asked "Honey boo boo" (god, what a dumbass name) what was in her "special juice". Nothing appropriate for a child in there at all.

Exactly. I don't treat someone like s**t because of their looks, hell, I"m an ugly, fat *kitten* (I actually joke about that all the time). I'll treat someone like s**t if they're a s**tty person. As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty low on the "Parent of the Year" scale.
  • Defending a child abuser isn't exactly making you a decent human being right now. Anyone who gives THAT much caffeine and sugar to a small child, smears them in make up and parades them in front of judges to be judged from an early age is a child abuser in my book. I don't watch the show but I am disgusted by any child pageant and I watched a youtube clip where they asked "Honey boo boo" (god, what a dumbass name) what was in her "special juice". Nothing appropriate for a child in there at all.

Exactly. I don't treat someone like s**t because of their looks, hell, I"m an ugly, fat *kitten* (I actually joke about that all the time). I'll treat someone like s**t if they're a s**tty person. As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty low on the "Parent of the Year" scale.

Precisely. I have never claimed I'm the most attractive person in the world, far from it and am not making jokes about her weight because we are all trying lose it. However, I judge a person on how they behave. If they make terrible choices with their own life, that's one thing. We've all made mistake and we all try to learn from them (I hope, anyway). When you inflict those bad choices on a child though, I lose any respect for you I might have had.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member

Know what grosses me out? Snobs.

I am not grossed out by her weight at all. I am grossed out by her behavior. My mother was the world's largest go go dancer! She was amazingly beautiful inside and out. She was funny too. My dad weighed 120 pounds. Her weight didn't stop them from loving each other. Because of that I exist!

Using your child for gain, not cool.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Defending a child abuser isn't exactly making you a decent human being right now. Anyone who gives THAT much caffeine and sugar to a small child, smears them in make up and parades them in front of judges to be judged from an early age is a child abuser in my book. I don't watch the show but I am disgusted by any child pageant and I watched a youtube clip where they asked "Honey boo boo" (god, what a dumbass name) what was in her "special juice". Nothing appropriate for a child in there at all.

Precisely. I have never claimed I'm the most attractive person in the world, far from it and am not making jokes about her weight because we are all trying lose it. However, I judge a person on how they behave. If they make terrible choices with their own life, that's one thing. We've all made mistake and we all try to learn from them (I hope, anyway). When you inflict those bad choices on a child though, I lose any respect for you I might have had.

I agree.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    tumblr_mgiqttGxoo1qh4caho1_500.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member

The *only* reason I'm here is because of my kids. I don't personally care about my weight, but when my 12yo started putting on a few extra pounds, I realized that I was the one setting the crappy example.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member

The *only* reason I'm here is because of my kids. I don't personally care about my weight, but when my 12yo started putting on a few extra pounds, I realized that I was the one setting the crappy example.

:flowerforyou:
  • FitandFab33
    tumblr_mgiqttGxoo1qh4caho1_500.gif
    [/quote

I must say- she does appear to have very lustrous hair!
  • FitandFab33

:flowerforyou:

^^ I second that!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    I'm almost ashamed to admit to living in GA now.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Ohhhhhh......Friday night fun starts now. lol
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member

You're a good Dad!
  • jbutterflye
    I dunno...I'm rethinking this whole thing...
  • jbutterflye
    Gave it some thought. I regret poking fun at her. It was unkind. I was wrong.

Carry on...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    There's a lid for every pot.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Hmpff! :grumble: