What's your favorite kind of burger?

Options

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    As far as in the U.S....I've travelled almost all the states and have yet to face a better burger than the one in Hatch, NM...double cheeseburger with Hatch grilled chile's. Mmmmm....and they have this sauce that errrrmmuuuhhhhrrrgggaarrrssshhhh.
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just had one today! It is the "Bob Bishop's British Burger" from Red Rock Cafe! Heaven! Burger, lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, bacon, your choice of condiments on the side and served with Fruit cup, Fries, baked Sweet or Irish potato, Rice Pilaf....Yes, even without the bun, which is the way I eat mine. I have about 8 per year. One a month except for June, July, August and December, because those months our club does not meet! We belong to a Daylily Club that takes its speaker of the month out to lunch at Red Rock Cafe in Charlotte, NC. YUMMY!
    All their food is good I understand from other members of the club that every thing they eat there, Seafood, Salads, Burgers, Steaks, Soups and Desserts are all to die for!
    Other than that, I like the ground turkey one I make at home with ****ake mushrooms....
    Donna155
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Baconator, but I haven't had one since starting MFP now that I know how much fat and calories are in one!! :noway:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Baconator, but I haven't had one since starting MFP now that I know how much fat and calories are in one!! :noway:

I haven't tried that yet. But...I think I'll work it in..lol. Sounds interesting.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, banana, and bacon OR pear, caramelized onions and brie cheese.
    Courtesy of The Works in southern Ontario. :)

You put peanut butter and bananas on your burgers? O.o

Well, that's what I order when we go to our favorite burger place!! It may not be for everyone but I think it's amazing!
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Peanut butter, banana, and bacon OR pear, caramelized onions and brie cheese.
    Courtesy of The Works in southern Ontario. :)

You put peanut butter and bananas on your burgers? O.o

Well, that's what I order when we go to our favorite burger place!! It may not be for everyone but I think it's amazing!

Well...it sounds odd but....I'd try those at least once. I mean..never know unless you try, right? *nervous giggle* :wink:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Three Best:

1. Craigie's on Main

20120129-craigie-burger-primary-2.jpg

2. Brooklyn Diner

brooklyn-diner-nycfoodguydotcom.jpg

3. Corner Bistro

2554316957_1be234eb39.jpg
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Steak burger, cheese and a toasted bun, steak sauce, simple and delicious.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    How do you eat the #2 burger? holy crap! There is no way my mouth could fit around that...lmao!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How do you eat the #2 burger? holy crap! There is no way my mouth could fit around that...lmao!

Not trying hard enough IMO. :laugh:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options

The Brooklyn Diner burger is pretty hefty, but the bun squeezes down well and the burger is quite juicy.

:wry-face emoticon:
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Homemade mushroom-mozzarella burger cooked on the grill. Mmm, used to love those grilling days.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

The Brooklyn Diner burger is pretty hefty, but the bun squeezes down well and the burger is quite juicy.

:wry-face emoticon:

I wondered if anyone would catch that. I realized what I said right after it posted. :laugh:
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    JOhnny Rockets Veggie Burger
    Sauteed Onions, mushrooms, pickles, mayo and mustard, with lettuce and tomatoes.

MMMMM meat wise (I crack every now and then)
    Bobby Burger Palace L.A Burger.... soooo good. do they have Bobby Burger Palace everywhere?
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    1/2 lb 80/20 ground beef burger, with blue cheese and cooked onions on a roll. Medium rare of course.
  • beanerific518
    Options
    Restaurant: Fuddruckers

Home: Ground sirloin mixed with pretzel crumbs, frothy egg white and seasonings. Grilled, then put under broiler with goat cheese, and topped with caramelized onions and spinach. And I get to eat it TONIGHT! Yay!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    CLAM...... some of you will get this...some of you will not...
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Three Best:

1. Craigie's on Main

2. Brooklyn Diner

3. Corner Bistro

OMG I could eat that no problem!!! Somebody get me one (this is the point where you all be good fitness pals and talk me out of it :laugh: )
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Three Best:

1. Craigie's on Main

2. Brooklyn Diner

3. Corner Bistro

OMG I could eat that no problem!!! Somebody get me one (this is the point where you all be good fitness pals and talk me out of it :laugh: )

If it fits within your calorie goals and macros...I say go for it..lol.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    in-n-out isnt' good in this area. Dry little hockey puck burgers :(

But we have Habit, which is good

And smash which is great. I get mine with blue cheese.

I don't mind Carl's JR $6 Memphis BBQ burger. Sometimes after lifting, I'll grab a couple of them.