What's your favorite kind of burger?

Options

Replies

• Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Home ground (I can cook it rare then) from untrimmed ribeye (not too lean) 1/2 lb, Aged swiss on the bottom, homemade gorgonzola dressing on top, slice of sweet onion, and a couple of clausen garlic dill sandwich slices and a little ketchup and spicy brown mustard.

sweet potato fries optional, napkin mandatory.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I made gorgonzola and bacon burgers tonight!

No bun, though. And served with a side of green beans. Whatever. It's a burger!

YUM
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    MMMM!!! Mine is a double double cheeseburger with grilled onions from In & Out. Only west coast people will know about In & Out.... nom nom nom it's so so so good! Lol clearly I'm a girl on a diet :sad:

No offense to west coast people but we got a few In & Out locations here in DFW about two years ago and most people can't figure out what the big deal is. They're just ok.

We have Whataburger and Burger Island to contend with here. Not to mention Five Guys and Sonic. Burger Island's bacon cheeseburger is about the size of my head, takes two days to finish and is so good it can make a grown man cry. It is my ultimate cheat food!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Either a Whopper from Burger King or an Uncle Burger from A&W, both as they come but without onions....
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    and....I just had a burger-gasm from all the pics above!

HAHA story of my life..
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My hubby's grilled burgers! I like mine with swiss cheese, grilled onions, bacon, tomato, and avocado.
    (And he's planning to fire up the grill tomorrow--YES!)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Elevation burger has been yum the last couple of times I've been there.

I usually go traditional - lettuce, tomato, pickles, and raw onion. :smile:
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Free
  • DJHudgins
    Options
    There is a local place where I live called the BBQ Hut that makes a burger called The Hut Burger. Half a pound of seasoned beef with homemade chili, homemade slaw, mustard, and onions. Haven't had one is so long it makes me teary eyed thinking about it lol :)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Hamburger without buns.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I like In & Out.

I like 5 guys.

But the best kind of burger, IMO, is your basic cheap meat grilled over charcoal in the backyard. Piece of American cheese, maybe a slab of onion, toasted white bun...

Dang, now I'm getting hungry...
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have simple tastes - chicken breast, lettuce, and mayo. KFC I get the orginal fillet ith crispy coating (and remove the tomato and onion). Burger King I add BBQ sauce. Burger Fuel it is aioli instead of mayo (remove the tomato, onion and relish form the Basic Chick)
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let's be honest.... I WILL TAKE ANY BURGER AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY!!! If I wasn't focusing on weight loss/fitness :tongue: :drinker:
  • Fat_Jimi
    Options
    For me I LOVE a Hamburger from a proper take away, the ones with lettuce, tomato beetroot etc real onions and take away shop BBQ sauce.

but I also have a soft spot for Macca's Cheese burgers
  • Snikkee
    Snikkee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    regular cheeseburger from mcdonalds. which I miss. but no longer eat.
  • frankiedb
    frankiedb Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love a cheeseburger deluxe from a good diner. :)
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Turkey...
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    depends on where I'm going, if its mc donalds I like the Double Cheeseburger,if its Burger King I like the Jr Whopper,if its Culvers I like the Wisconsin Swiss, at Home I like Gyro Mint Burgers with Cucumber Sauce
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Usually something involving chicken and bacon.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Prime rib burger with double cheese.