Protein Shakes..

Options
2»

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    guys thank you SO much! a lot of these sound amazing so I am going to have to go to the store now so I can make some for myself !!!
  • shariguymon
    shariguymon Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I think we should all try the great ideas posted here and report back! Thanks everyone!
  • SnuggleBunny
    Options
    I use the BSN Syntha 6, its prob the best tasting one I ever had

WORD! Chocolate milkshake is sooooooooo yummy!

I have it in strawberry! Yummy with fresh fruits bledned in.
  • sam4sure
    sam4sure Posts: 67
    Options
    I think it depends on how much protein you are looking for. I am currently drinking EAS Lite Myplex with 20 grams of protein and 5 fiber, with 170 calories. I like it, it isn't too sweet or nasty. I have also drank Pure Protein 35 grams protein, that wasn't bad. There is Special K's Protein Shakes, they only give you 9-10 grams protein, I found them to be too sweet. It is completely up to you!
    I, too, hate most protein shakes I've had...but the EAS Lite MYplex (vanilla or chocolate) are delicious and go down pretty smooth!
  • sam4sure
    sam4sure Posts: 67
    Options
    I think it depends on how much protein you are looking for. I am currently drinking EAS Lite Myplex with 20 grams of protein and 5 fiber, with 170 calories. I like it, it isn't too sweet or nasty. I have also drank Pure Protein 35 grams protein, that wasn't bad. There is Special K's Protein Shakes, they only give you 9-10 grams protein, I found them to be too sweet. It is completely up to you!
    I, too, hate most protein shakes I've had...but the EAS Lite MYplex (vanilla or chocolate) are delicious and go down pretty smooth!

Also, I'm not sure for how long but if you are a GNC member they are 25% off right now with free shipping (my FI has had some issues w/ the GNC store he goes to- they seem to run out of them and can't keep them in stock)
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Dymatize Elite - Great taste 0grams of sugar.

I have 1 scoop with water. Sometimes add 1/2 a banana.

A better shake, - I use some Chocolate soy milk, 1/2 banana and chocolate PP.
    For a chocolate monkey - All I'm missing is the Chocolate and banana liquer :smile:

Last time I bought Dymatize I bought 4 5lb tubs - Price was good.

I got orange PP, mix it with orange juice - Can you say Creamsicle :wink:
    I also bought Banana powder and I'm sure that will taste good with the chocolate milk.
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    I prefer pre-mixed shakes, and my favorite is the Muscle Milk Light (100 calories). I drink that in the morning with my meds b/c I can't really eat first thing in the morning but like to get my meds in and can't take them on an empty stomach.

My favorite powdered mix is chocolate Amplify, I get it at GNC. It's awesome. I love to mix that with ice, a tablespoon of natural peanut butter and a squirt of sugar free hershey syrup when I am having a chocolate craving... might have to mix one of those up soon! :wink: That would be better for me than the Reeses Eggs that were half off today at the store. :blushing: