So I drank 3/4 a bottle of vodka

Options
Cuz all my friends are doing nothing on a saturday night.... literally I asked 15 people and they're staying at home - IS THIS NORMAL?!

Replies

• starvinkevin
    Options
    And I guess I'm an alcoholic because I'm already sober... :( with nothing to do.... I kinda want to go get a pizza but I know it's out of boredom so I wont
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It isn't normal. You may need to call an intervention for all of your friends.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I know... seriously I asked them if they wanted to come over and drink but they're all lazy and dont want to drive over here - theyre all young - 21-27....
    It isn't normal. You may need to call an intervention for all of your friends.
  • whierd
    Options
    It is rude of them not to think about you.
  • elizarae11
    Options
    i would be SO far gone right now if i had had that much vodka. give me a couple shots and i'm tipsy!
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Next step is drunk text all the girls in your phone... but wait until booty call hour so they know how special they really are to you :drinker:
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Hah but even for them - I know theyre just watching TV and playing on their iphones and tablets.... and theyre fine with that....
    It is rude of them not to think about you.
  • whierd
    Options
    Next step is drunk text all the girls in your phone... but wait until booty call hour so they know how special they really are to you :drinker:

Sounds good!!!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Your friends are mean not to drink with you!! I'm here drinking with my sister..her friend wouldn't get drunk with her so she brought me vodka....I LOVE HER!!!!!!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I've been doing that since 12:30 and I do it so much it's normal - but they don't come over, they just text :(
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    yOU'RE lucky seriously - high alcohol tolerance is NOT A GOOD THING!
    i would be SO far gone right now if i had had that much vodka. give me a couple shots and i'm tipsy!
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Too much vodka led to too many fast food drive throughs :( Hence me being on myfitnesspal lol
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I think its cuz all my friends are light weights, even the guys.... but seriously WTF theyre just find with doing nothing at home...
    Your friends are mean not to drink with you!! I'm here drinking with my sister..her friend wouldn't get drunk with her so she brought me vodka....I LOVE HER!!!!!!
  • elizarae11
    Options
    yOU'RE lucky seriously - high alcohol tolerance is NOT A GOOD THING!

haha i guess. i drank half a bottle of captain morgan once and that's the most i've ever had to drink! i do not remember most of that night haha.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Im so tempted to do it lol - but Im not really hungry cuz of ketosis but here I am typing on MFP and sobering with every second.... with nothing to do....
    Too much vodka led to too many fast food drive throughs :( Hence me being on myfitnesspal lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    kev. oc people are just like that. just very very chill as i recall. just always want to do everything at home as much as possible and rather invite than go over to anyone's house. don't take it personal, just invite someone to go OUT somewhere. even if it's a played out place like the spectrum or whatever. there's games there too so maybe that will entice. but it might just be too far from payday for most people so then in that case invite to someplace mild like coffee or ice cream cheap and then take it from there. OC people are also spontaneous and easily led around as i recall. well, at least i was when I was one. lol.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Can't you just order a pizza if you are going to get one?

Just putting it out there because I'd hate for you to get out on the road and drive after drinking a 3/4 bottle of vodka.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Yeah it's lame when EVERYONE wants to stay home... I asked peopel to go out but theyd rather stay home.... I even offered to go there but they still dont want to.... I can go to LA right now but im kinda buzzed so I dont want to risk it... it's way different culture though between the two I'm realizing - in LA it's expected that you hangout, even on weekdays and you can just call someone up and they'll go out and drink... maybe its the driving that gets OC people
    kev. oc people are just like that. just very very chill as i recall. just always want to do everything at home as much as possible and rather invite than go over to anyone's house. don't take it personal, just invite someone to go OUT somewhere. even if it's a played out place like the spectrum or whatever. there's games there too so maybe that will entice. but it might just be too far from payday for most people so then in that case invite to ssomeplace mild like coffee or ice cream cheap and then take it from there. OC people are also spontaneous and easily led around as i recall. well, at least i was when I was one. lol.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    The thing is Im not that drunk... Im buzzed but I can drive (just not in LA) but in 30 minutes I know I'll be 100% sober... FUDGE MY LIFE!
    Can't you just order a pizza if you are going to get one?

Just putting it out there because I'd hate for you to get out on the road and drive after drinking a 3/4 bottle of vodka.
  • whierd
    Options
    To be fair, driving in Santa Ana/Anaheim/Orange is a pain in the *kitten*.