So I drank 3/4 a bottle of vodka

Options

Replies

• lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Or maybe they are just too tired from working their little butts off all week! They gotta make that money to pay that OC rent! lol
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Was this bottle one of those little ones you used to get on a plane? If so.........you're not an alcoholic............you're a light weight:) lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Or maybe they are just too tired from working their little butts off all week! They gotta make that money to pay that OC rent! lol

I know right? There is a reason I decided to live in the inland empire. :laugh:
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Burnetts 35%... its kinda weak actually...
    Was this bottle one of those little ones you used to get on a plane? If so.........you're not an alcoholic............you're a light weight:) lol
  • lisa4you143
    Options

Haha clever!
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    I wish I was a lightweight seriously - its kinda lame when you drink 3/4 of a bottle and ur sober 3 hours later... but then again it could be that this stuff is 35%.... 5% may make a huge difference cuz when I drink regular rum or vodka im way more hammered...

Haha clever!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    That is no feat unless its the 1.75l bottle.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Hmmmm maybe next time... argh
    That is no feat unless its the 1.75l bottle.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Im just gonna pig out fck it - I got some tamales and stuff in the fridge - at least its slgihtly healthier than going out.
  • lisa4you143
    Options
    Why did you start drinking by yourself? Everyone knows this is a rookie mistake! You need to have a confirmation of plans before you start drinking! Because then you end up alone and drunk which leads to watching the notebook and sobbing over a pizza.... lol TMI? ;)
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i promised i wouldn't drink anything today/tonight because of the massive amount of liquor i consumed yesterday...but....what the hell. a few shots won't kill me.
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    HAHAAH well I had a paper due ton and I had to ditch some friends earlier but now they and everyone else is at home - even if I hadnt drunk it would have been the same...
    Why did you start drinking by yourself? Everyone knows this is a rookie mistake! You need to have a confirmation of plans before you start drinking! Because then you end up alone and drunk which leads to watching the notebook and sobbing over a pizza.... lol TMI? ;)
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    3/4 bottle of vodka and I'd be on the floor.

Congrats?
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    haha better than being sober on a sat night!
    i promised i wouldn't drink anything today/tonight because of the massive amount of liquor i consumed yesterday...but....what the hell. a few shots won't kill me.
  • lisa4you143
    Options

Take some fireballs!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Bump. I like to have a laugh in the morning with my coffee:)
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Plan - eat ton - cardio tom morning - sucks that Im eating for FUN....
  • starvinkevin
    Options
    Wow I just ate 1100 calories - guess no food tomorrow!
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    I just had three glasses of wine, I'm feeling pretty buzzed a d I'm more interested I. This funny thread than anything else!
    I ate too much the last two days too. But it's ok to do that now and again.
  • mmddwechanged
    Options
    Really, what we should be doing is cutting our losses and going to bed:). I'm just not quite ready yet.