Skinny Sat. Challenge (7)

Options
:happy: ARE YOU READY???!!!??? I am! Won't you join us for a Skinny Sat. Challenge? :heart: This should keep us focused during this chocolate filled weekend! Here's the challenge for Sat.: Think double, double double....
Double your exercise!
Double your water intake...within healthy limits!
Double your willpower to stop eating after supper!
Rule: log every calorie that crosses your lips. Check in here now to make the commitment. Then check in and out Sat. to let us know how you are doing and to encourage one another. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS!:happy:

Step away from the bunny ears! :laugh: Watch out Mr. Scale we are coming for you! :bigsmile:

I AM SO IN! ARE YOU? :flowerforyou: Fab

Replies

• merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

OK ferff! You will be ready for that 10K in no time! :drinker:
  • specialkate099
    Options
    I am SO in for this challenge! Great ideas, I love this site, it helps to share the journey and the struggles and get great ideas like this one from people who know!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm in for Saturday but Sunday will be another story homemade ice cream and brownies I can all ready taste it.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I am SO in for this challenge! Great ideas, I love this site, it helps to share the journey and the struggles and get great ideas like this one from people who know!

Welcome Kate! You are having great success so far. We will hop right through Easter with success. I am focusing on the real meaning of this wonderous day and getting my mind off of jelly beans and maltballs...not to mention chocolate bunny ears. Oh man, my mouth is watering. I guess I am not as noble as I sound. OK Mr. Scale, watch out, there is power in numbers and we are gaining on you! :laugh:

ndfcdf: your willpower amazes me! Take a bite or two and log it. Hit that exercise for a few more minutes and you will have it in the bag! We are pulling for you!:heart:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm hopping in. I am cooking all weekend and need both to burn calories and refortify my will power!
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    I failed the last time, but I am going to try again!!
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I will give it a shot! I am going to take my nalgene with me, filled with water. We are heading to Mobile for the day on Saturday so I know there is some fast food lunch and Ihop in my future!
    This is going to be my first family weekend when I am actually trying to be "good". Good luck to all!
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    OK hjb, chicy, jz and Alice! We are in! Step away from the peeps and onto the treadmill! Check in and out tomorrow and let us know how it is going. We are up to this! :smile:
  • ShelLeah
    ShelLeah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site...and I like the Skinny Saturday idea! Extra motivation at my workout tomorrow....I'm In! :-)
  • eixarchquera
    Options
    Off we go!
  • eixarchquera
    Options
    I mean yes!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Welcome to the site and this forum shell! Good luck today!
    eix....So glad you are in! It is going to be a great day!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrre we go! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm new to the site...and I like the Skinny Saturday idea! Extra motivation at my workout tomorrow....I'm In! :-)

Glad you are in! We can feel your good vibes! Slip those tennies on and take a long walk! It is a beautiful morning! Check in later and let us know how the day went.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    You know I'm in!! :happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    You know I'm in!! :happy:

OK Sky! Let's have a good one!
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    Okay.. So I have a crazy busy Saturday... I'll have 5 kids all morning then cooking dinner for my father tonight... Soo not sure about the eexercise but I am sooo going to try to get SOMETHING.
    Doubling my water
    ANd going to try sooo hard not to eat past dinner time!!! <3
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Fab: :flowerforyou: Thanks for the challenge! I am IN!

I WILL:
    :bigsmile: Drink my water
    :bigsmile: Go for a run/walk (putting on my runners right now)
    :bigsmile: Stay under my calorie intake

Rebel :heart: :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Ok Rebel and oAngie! You can do this...three good commitments from Rebel. Angie, think of all of the cals you will be burning chasing those kids and cooking for dad! Hang in there girly! Calgon, take her away! :heart: :smile: