Skinny Sat. Challenge (7)

Options
2»

Replies

• RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Walk away from the bunny.....I SAY.....walk away from the bunny......slooowly now.....walk awaaaayyyy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    bunny_hopping_around_hg_clr-1.gif

Did anyone see which way the woman who took my basket went?
  • I018485
    I018485 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OK,
    - double exercise, done!
    - water, in progress.
    Problem: I am just finishing baking my "Crostata" for the party tonight. It will be HARD not to eat it...

Losing weight is SO math! I lost something every day, with a deficit of about 300 KCal.
    Yesterday, I ate more than I consumed and, of course, I gained...
    Today I consumed already all my calories and it's only 4:00 PM! :-(
    But it doesn't matter b/c I am going to resist. I want to test if the math really drives everything.
    Tomorrow my scale will say it.

Resist, resist, resist, ladies! Who cares of the pleasure of the moment when we can wear again those jeans?
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am SO in for this challenge! Great ideas, I love this site, it helps to share the journey and the struggles and get great ideas like this one from people who know!

Welcome Kate! You are having great success so far. We will hop right through Easter with success. I am focusing on the real meaning of this wonderous day and getting my mind off of jelly beans and maltballs...not to mention chocolate bunny ears. Oh man, my mouth is watering. I guess I am not as noble as I sound. OK Mr. Scale, watch out, there is power in numbers and we are gaining on you! :laugh:

ndfcdf: your willpower amazes me! Take a bite or two and log it. Hit that exercise for a few more minutes and you will have it in the bag! We are pulling for you!:heart:

When it comes to our homemade ice cream that takes 48 hours to make I have no will power I will dive right on in spoon in hand. One the flip side the last time I had ice cream was Christmas so I have great will power not to make it. I am not going to workout today there is just so much to do and not enough time to do it all but I have workout 5 days this week and would work out today if i didn't have 5 million things to do. Wasn't able to do anything in till after Caia went to bed yesterday so that made my to do list longer for today. Oh the joys of having a baby sometimes. But as far as food and water I am doing great.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Walk away from the bunny.....I SAY.....walk away from the bunny......slooowly now.....walk awaaaayyyy :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I walked away from that bunny! Ha!:laugh: I exercised this morning and evening and am good on cals. Still gulping water but the night is young. How are the rest of you doing?

ndfcdf, I don't know if I could stay away from that icecream. I think I would have to have a bit and log the cals. :bigsmile:

101: it would be hard to stay away from a fresh crostata. I am glad you are far away from me! Although if you invited me I would hop a plane for a good crostata! Hang in there and drink lots of water. Let us know how the math turns out
    tomorrow! :flowerforyou:

Alice: tell Mr. Bunny that I saw the basket somewhere in Southern Illinois....not at my house mind you! :happy: Also, tell him he is burning alot of cals with all of that jumping around! :laugh:
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    failed today :( Stayed under calories though with out exercise.. Its 8pm just got baby to sleep been on my feet ALL day.. So Im taking a break.. But I plan on working out tomorrow - and being good.. NO candy in this house :)
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Well...trying to stay positive. I did okay yesterday. I indulged in a few drinks (margeritas) and some extra fruit and whole grain tostitioes with salsa that put me over my calorie count for the day. I can't exercise because my neck and shoulders are in such pain! I can hardly move! My injuries sure nmake me want to sit down and do nothing but eat and drink. I'm trying really hard today. Going to say no to the pumpkin pie at dessert. I feel so awful about not doing my daily exercise, but I just hurt sooo much.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Did 1130 calories in exercise. Ate well. Today however I am cooking all day. Call this a calorie zig zag day>

HAPPY EASTER!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I failed miserably with the challenge. Instead of working out with my friend/trainer, we ended up going to a comedy club and then for drinks. :laugh: Fun night, but went way over on calories. :tongue:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :happy: Did okay yesterday. Did a 1.5 mile run/walk and stayed under my calories. Yet......the scale did not move. :grumble: and has not moved in a while. I think it's stuck :grumble:

:bigsmile: On the other hand....I feel fit and I know I AM fit. My clothes fit better. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Therefore FAB.....I really like the "skinny" days you challenge me with. It definitely helps, especially on the weekends, when staying on track is so much harder.

Have a great Easter Sunday. I am going back out there for a run. Seriously want to give more effort to the outside activities.

Rebel
  • I018485
    I018485 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    MATH wins! Even over the Crostata. :love:

I am amazingly surprised of the results this morning.
    Yesterday I ate 1500 Cal with a goal of 1700 (1200 Cal daily + 500 from the exercise).
    So, with a 200 Cal DEFICIT I lost a little bit!!! :happy:
    From 136.5 lbs to 135.8

It's incredible because I ate my Crostata (a microscopic portion, I have to admit...) and I resisted all the temptations of the party.
    Actually, not really... but that one *burns* calories :bigsmile:

MATH is keeping me motivated to do my exercise and have AT LEAST a 200 Cal deficit daily!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    MATH wins! Even over the Crostata. :love:

I am amazingly surprised of the results this morning.
    Yesterday I ate 1500 Cal with a goal of 1700 (1200 Cal daily + 500 from the exercise).
    So, with a 200 Cal DEFICIT I lost a little bit!!! :happy:
    From 136.5 lbs to 135.8

It's incredible because I ate my Crostata (a microscopic portion, I have to admit...) and I resisted all the temptations of the party.
    Actually, not really... but that one *burns* calories :bigsmile:

MATH is keeping me motivated to do my exercise and have AT LEAST a 200 Cal deficit daily!

Hooray for Math! I am glad it all added up in your favor deary! Good for you! :drinker:

I am down 2 lbs today so the Skinny Sat. paid off for me as well! I am trying to be good for Easter today, but I think I am going to relax a little and get back on track tomorrow. I am going to log everything and get some exercise in but not going to fret if I am over on cals a bit. Look for our Skinny Wed. challenge midweek to help us over the "hump." :happy:

Happy Easter All! :heart: :smooched:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I failed miserably with the challenge. Instead of working out with my friend/trainer, we ended up going to a comedy club and then for drinks. :laugh: Fun night, but went way over on calories. :tongue:

Sky, you are always so dedicated...you deserve one day off! Glad you had a good time at the comedy club! Out for drinks with a cute trainer or hitting the gym....hmmmmmm....good choice. You are off the hook today! :wink:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Well...trying to stay positive. I did okay yesterday. I indulged in a few drinks (margeritas) and some extra fruit and whole grain tostitioes with salsa that put me over my calorie count for the day. I can't exercise because my neck and shoulders are in such pain! I can hardly move! My injuries sure nmake me want to sit down and do nothing but eat and drink. I'm trying really hard today. Going to say no to the pumpkin pie at dessert. I feel so awful about not doing my daily exercise, but I just hurt sooo much.

Take care of yourself. Your health comes first. Good job on saying no to pumpkin pie! Now that is willpower! :)
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    :happy: Did okay yesterday. Did a 1.5 mile run/walk and stayed under my calories. Yet......the scale did not move. :grumble: and has not moved in a while. I think it's stuck :grumble:

:bigsmile: On the other hand....I feel fit and I know I AM fit. My clothes fit better. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Therefore FAB.....I really like the "skinny" days you challenge me with. It definitely helps, especially on the weekends, when staying on track is so much harder.

Have a great Easter Sunday. I am going back out there for a run. Seriously want to give more effort to the outside activities.

Rebel

Good for you Renny! Mr. Scale will cooperate when he is good and ready. You just keep on keeping on! You inspire me! I am hopping on that treadmill before heading to sis' house for Easter Dinner. Good job girly!:bigsmile:

Good job Alice! You are always the queen of calories burned! I wish I could get my energy level up to do half of what you do! Have a great Easter! Don't forget to zig after you zag!:laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    failed today :( Stayed under calories though with out exercise.. Its 8pm just got baby to sleep been on my feet ALL day.. So Im taking a break.. But I plan on working out tomorrow - and being good.. NO candy in this house :)

Hey Angie, babies come first! Good job on eating right! You can slip in some extra exercise today if baby cooperates! All the best! Want to join us for a Skinny Wed. Challenge? It can help you get over that midweek slump! :heart:
  • eixarchquera
    Options
    I love Skinny Sat and Sunday!!! Walked, drank enough water to grow frogs on my stomach, shut my mouth to unplanned food and, tatatata I am 1.6 pounds and one smile "pretier" this week