124»

Replies

• iyerritsegan
    Options
    Second year medic from Liverpool :)
  • NewLou22
    Options
    Hii :)

I'm 21 at uni in the UK doing fashion design. I'll send you a request... anyone else feel free to add me :) x
  • lilmissmicro
    Options
    Hi I'm Brittany, I'm a Clinical Laboratory Science student in the US! Add me :)
  • SwayingDaisy
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 21 yr old senior Biology major from the US. I want to lose all the flub I've gained through gummi bear binges so I can feel better about where I am and what I can accomplish emotionally and physically. First intimidating goal: consistent work outs!

Feel free to add me! I would love to help motivate others as well!
  • piscesgrl389
    Options
    Hey =)
    I am 23 y.o from the U.S in an accelerated 2nd bachelors degree nursing program (first one was biology) which i finish the end of this year! I want to enter the healthcare field healthy and fit to set a good example for my future patients therefore i want to "be a better me" by graduation. Feel free to add me ^^
  • Gummyb34r5
    Options
    Third year B.comm student majoring in marketing management! :) I'm hoping that if I throw myself into this community, it would help me stay motivated to lose that last 10-15 pounds!
  • emmykeens
    Options
    I just graduated a couple of months ago, but I started all of this while I was still in school.

Feel free to add! I'm brand new here and could use some people to keep me accountable!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Student here, would love to tell you what I'm studying for but to be honest I have no idea yet
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from new York 18 and doing prerequisites for law
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm Ryan. Full time Engineer, working on an E.E.

Feel free to add me.
  • fiftytofortytwo
    Options
    Students from Hong Kong :P studying sth I don't really like :( Geography
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Im a student and work full time
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the US studying pre-med post bac to apply to medical school in '16 :) feel free to add!
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Victoria. I'm also studying in Scotland. Very nice to meet you. :)
    P.S. I've just sent you a friend request. :p
  • Devon_McCormick
    Options
    OuDixon: You sound like me. I am working on my second Master's degree in education and teach full time. It is a struggle to find time to eat correctly, exercise, and complete homework. Good luck to you:)
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    18, Sweden, film student! :D
  • juliewulie4
    juliewulie4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 21 and I live in Montreal studying Applied Human Sciences. Feel free to add me! The more support we can give each other, the merrier!