Anyone wanna join??

Options
13»

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Eveyone,
    My name is Gaby. I'm new to MFP. Hope its not too late to join :)
    Start weight: 183
    Now weight: 170
    Goal weight: 160
    I'm starting my new workout schedule today. Taking various classes at the gym, but really wanna make sure I go, so I think a group would be great motivation for me.
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Hope everyone had a great Easter. Goddess this question is for you. Have the P90X and justed started week 3 Sun. The scale has oly moved about 2 lbs. but can notice a difference in the way clothes fit. I do not have the nut. guide but I am watching the calories. Is that scale going to move soon?

So we are going to do weigh ins on Fridays right? It has been great reading what everyone has to say and I am thinking this is going to be a great group!!! :happy:

Hi Tappels,

Sorry for the late response. Busy day. P90X is not specifically a "weight loss" program. It's actually a strength and muscle building program. In other words, stop looking at the scale expecting to lose alot of weight, being that you are building muscle, the muscle replaces the fat. You will lose fat and inches and gain nice lean muscle( which burns fat)
  • jenny1ca
    jenny1ca Posts: 16
    Options
    Good morning, Just came off a really long work week. So im logging in and tyrying to touch base.
    I do not really do much in the way of exercise. I know i should and I know I have the stuff (bike, ab thingie weights big ball thing etc...) But I cant make myself do it. I look at it and say i should but then I dont. I make horrible choices. mainly because of time. I dont want to cook when Im coming off work. and my partner isnt home so I wont cook for myself and just grab what is quick. So thats where I am :(