So how honest do you want your SO to be..........

Options
124»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    obviously i want him to lie to me and tell me im perfect....... lol but be truthful with everything else.....
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I discovered the hard way that when asked the question -

"Does this dress make it look like I have a big bum?"

One should absolutely, positively, under no circumstances, and no matter how honest your SO asks you to be, answer -

"No, the fact that your bum is big makes it look like you have a big bum. The dress has nothing to do with it."
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I discovered the hard way that when asked the question -

"Does this dress make it look like I have a big bum?"

One should absolutely, positively, under no circumstances, and no matter how honest your SO asks you to be, answer -

"No, the fact that your bum is big makes it look like you have a big bum. The dress has nothing to do with it."
    :laugh: :laugh: Sorry this made me laugh.

It's a fine line that some men have to walk when an SO asks for totally honesty and then possibly get our heads chewed off when we are.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TiffCK
    TiffCK Posts: 37
    Options
    I never ask. I'm not happy with how I look yet. Why would I ask someone how I look if I don't like it anyway? But hey, I've lost 10lbs in less than 4 weeks and I'm 1/4th of the way there. (in 10lbs I won't be overweight anymore.) I'll ask him then.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I never ask. I'm not happy with how I look yet. Why would I ask someone how I look if I don't like it anyway? But hey, I've lost 10lbs in less than 4 weeks and I'm 1/4th of the way there. (in 10lbs I won't be overweight anymore.) I'll ask him then.
    Just hypothetically, if you ask him then, do you want 100% honesty (in a nice way)?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition