Fetish?? Do you have any??

Options

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Yeah, I'm thinking that people are mistaking "Fetish" with "attractions"
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes I do.
  • whierd
    Options
    According to Merriam-Webster:

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

Well, if you're going to get all technical, Mr. Tech McTechnicalson, then no. I guess I don't have a fetish.

Just lots and lots of things I enjoy.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Shush killjoy, this thread is interesting! :laugh:
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You smart people forgot to include the other definitions. LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

fetish  
    fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
    noun
    1.an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
    2.any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
    3.Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yes. Yes I do.

Go home, Grandpa.
  • whierd
    Options
    You smart people forgot to include the other definitions. LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU.

fetish  
    noun
    1.an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
    2.any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
    3.Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY GOOGLE-FU?!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    And since I'm being prompted by a friend ... that feeling of being used, being there for the other persons gratification. Nothing gets me hotter than being submissive.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options

fetish  
    noun

:laugh:
  • ttmspeace
    Options

Shush killjoy, this thread is interesting! :laugh:
    Sexual Expression is different for everybody so therefore a fetish could be different for everybody :):):):tongue:
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options
    Yes. Yes I do.

Go home, Grandpa.

lol!

Whatevs, little miss daddy issues
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    not really anything I've thought of before... but maybe just sitting on the couch with whipped cream all over my body being ravished by dozens of busty bikini models who are singing show tunes, while I watch the hockey game and talk on my cell phone without racking up any long distance charges.
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Doesn't exist if there are no pics.
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Boobs. Big boobs.
  • whierd
    Options

fetish  
    noun

:laugh:

Someone needs a spanking *NOT CREEPY BECAUSE IT IS RELEVANT!*
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

fetish  
    noun

Yeah, anthropology = fetishism in terms of reverence or religion, psychology = sexualization of anything outside of primary or secondary sexual characteristics.

Slang terminology = "lol i love shoez."

Though there's a fetish for that :smokin:
  • whierd
    Options
    New catchphrase. Instead of "There's an app for that!" It is now "There's a fetish for that!"
  • sunsnstatheart
    Options

fetish  
    noun

Yeah, anthropology = fetishism in terms of reverence or religion, psychology = sexualization of anything outside of primary or secondary sexual characteristics.

Slang terminology = "lol i love shoez."

Though there's a fetish for that :smokin:

*big 'ol sucking sound* there little miss pointy hat

(not serious - adorable but way to smart for her own good friend of mine)
This discussion has been closed.