Fetish?? Do you have any??

Options

Replies

• TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    Cleaning. I don't know what it is about it.....I just love doing it. And I'm not talking about just cleaning a few dishes and vacuuming.

I'm talking about DEEP CLEANING houses.

I will take apart ovens and microwaves and take everything out of cabinets...............ETC.

I love making sure things are absolutely 100 percent clean. :) It makes me happy inside. :)
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Cleaning. I don't know what it is about it.....I just love doing it. And I'm not talking about just cleaning a few dishes and vacuuming.

I will take apart ovens and microwaves and take everything out of cabinets...............ETC.

I love making sure things are absolutely 100 percent clean. :) It makes me happy inside. :)

Well you can come to my house and get your fetish on all day... I'll just be sitting there watching you clean and staring at your phenomenal a**.:bigsmile:
  • tcoupe27
    tcoupe27 Posts: 199
    Options
    *kitten* and panties are my fetish
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I can't afford another strike by posting them on here...:wink::devil:

Yeah, I was thinking this. So let's just make up a few.

> Clowns on unicycles (unicycles only, if they're on stilts or in a tiny car, no good.)
    > Very pleasant breath
    > Red-heads who have dyed their hair brown but the roots have started to grow out no more than one inch.
    > Hilly roads.

Huh... I am a red head that's died my hair brown... roots are starting to show... how you doin? :wink:

LOL! God love the internet, you can find anything your heart desires!!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hair extensions!!! and big arms of course
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    tumblr_l7bh7earfD1qbm86i.gif

I :heart: Reality T.V
  • jryepin
    jryepin Posts: 114
    Options
    I have a weird thing for strong forearms and big hands.....don't ask why.....

Why?

I said don't ask!!!

Inquiring minds...denied. :grumble: :sad:

Sorry....but not really :tongue:

Fine. I'll just creep your profile. :laugh:

Fine!!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

I have a fetish for watching a woman from behind on her hands and knees scrubbing floors... Cinderella style. Maybe we can get together sometime... :smokin:

PS: You're pictures are amazing! Looking at them, I can't even remember my name!
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    Feet! I like massaging my abs (among other things :happy: ) with their feet
  • leejusd
    Options
    I love a long, toned set of legs with some sexy heels.
  • bettyboop416
    Options
    Nerds.... video gamers, Magic:The Gathering, Pokemon playing, Star Wars not Star Trek Harry Potter Lord of the Rings glasses, science majors, band geeks, with a passion for musical theatre.

hahah... yeahh...

... who wear vests and ties and newsboy hats..
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I can't afford another strike by posting them on here...:wink::devil:

Yeah, I was thinking this. So let's just make up a few.

> Clowns on unicycles (unicycles only, if they're on stilts or in a tiny car, no good.)
    > Very pleasant breath
    > Red-heads who have dyed their hair brown but the roots have started to grow out no more than one inch.
    > Hilly roads.

Huh... I am a red head that's died my hair brown... roots are starting to show... how you doin? :wink:

LOL! God love the internet, you can find anything your heart desires!!
    :wink: Am I something your heart desires then? :smooched: :laugh:
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have alot of pottery items I've collected along the years, and odd vases
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<Painting teeny tiny ladies with big boobs!!
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    LOL!:laugh:
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    MY HUBBY LIKES FEET (:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Long hair, the blacker and straighter the better.
  • ttmspeace
    Options
    I love a long, toned set of legs with some sexy heels.
    Holy Moly!!! Is your wife tall or short? Im 5'4 1/2 the tallest guy IVE ever dated was 6'3 and he had to pick me up to kiss me lol....I have met Patrick Ewing and a lot of other basketball players when i worked the final four.....
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    bvbvaIR.gif
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Books (nerdy fantasy)....intelligence without arrogance....cowboys...tattoos (but not on me)....red hair and freckles....shibari <3....cat-o-nine...sub....sensory....:embarassed:
This discussion has been closed.