Species specific head-wear

Options

Replies

• AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    but if you exercise a lot, maybe you can try other hats, no?

hat-flip-win.gif
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Every time I try to start a serious debate the mean people clique ruin it with their snarky comments and hilarious gifs. I don't know why I even try. I'm done with MFP. My calculator can count to 1200, so I don't even need this site.

/ragequit

Can't tell if trolling or serious....

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?
  • AJ_Pete
    Options
    I think everyone should just wear the hat I have on in my profile picture. Problem solved!

I have one with red bows. Maybe I should put it on for science.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My mother's lasagna recipe will kill you. Please do not try it.

Omg, why? Is there carbz in it?

Cats.

garfield-lasagna_zps37573bfb.gif
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Every time I try to start a serious debate the mean people clique ruin it with their snarky comments and hilarious gifs. I don't know why I even try. I'm done with MFP. My calculator can count to 1200, so I don't even need this site.

/ragequit

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?

I do have a jewel in place of where my belly-button should be....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

/ragequit

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?

Clearly you're just a troll. I posted clear evidence refuting your claim and you didn't even bother to respond.
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    I think you raised a very important and valid point, ignore the haters. Species should ensure correct head wear is worn at all times. Please could let me know how the "Tam o Shanter" hat fits in.

ronn_zpsa82a95de.jpg
  • stephdeeable
    Options

/ragequit

Are you a troll, OP?!?!?

Clearly you're just a troll. I posted clear evidence refuting your claim and you didn't even bother to respond.

Because I felt like you were bullying me, and I reported you for threatening my life.
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

/ragequit

I think you raised a very important and valid point, ignore the haters. Species should ensure correct head wear is worn at all times. Please could let me know how the "Tam o Shanter" hat fits in.

$50 this is the same person as the OP. Notice how they never comment at the same time.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Guys please, if you don't have facts to contribute stop trying to derail this thread.

I think you need to read up on the "Evolution of Ruminant Headgear" http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21733893

667833_o.gif

oh, and I <3 u.
  • stephdeeable
    Options

/ragequit

$50 this is the same person as the OP. Notice how they never comment at the same time.

Jokes on you, I haven't even brought in my 2nd account yet!!!
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    <
    I'm awesome!
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    Guys please, if you don't have facts to contribute stop trying to derail this thread.

I think you need to read up on the "Evolution of Ruminant Headgear" http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21733893

667833_o.gif

oh, and I <3 u.

Thanks and everything, but I only accept sources from womens health magazines, tumblr and any Dr, that is on t.v, including fake doctors on soap operas. I don't trust the government.
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

/ragequit

Jokes on you, I haven't even brought in my 2nd account yet!!!

scott-pilgrim-gifs-make-everything-better-tumblr-3ff9ed40-sz624x336-animate.gif
  • stephdeeable
    Options
    You guys clearly don't respect science. I'm going back to sparkpeople.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    1273028922BFhvQf.jpg
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My mother's lasagna recipe will kill you. Please do not try it.

Omg, why? Is there carbz in it?

Cats.

garfield-lasagna_zps37573bfb.gif

Fantastic protein.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    What does this mean for us? Is there no perfect hat geared especially for humans? To be honest, I haven't found one yet...I have fashioned myself a helmet made out of organic kale for now, although my cat keeps eyeing it up - she's such a fashionista. The point is - this post is super long which makes me correct. And if you try to argue with me, I will post an even longer post - thus making me more correct.

This seems to be the *only* head gear appropriate for just humans. And it's unfortunate because it's a garter belt to the head, and men really can't wear one without looking a bit foolish. My computer isn't equipped with such futuristic gadgets as Google, so I couldn't research further.

baby human
    il_570xN.359905085.jpg

adult human
    il.jpg
  • AJ_Pete
    Options
    What does this mean for us? Is there no perfect hat geared especially for humans? To be honest, I haven't found one yet...I have fashioned myself a helmet made out of organic kale for now, although my cat keeps eyeing it up - she's such a fashionista. The point is - this post is super long which makes me correct. And if you try to argue with me, I will post an even longer post - thus making me more correct.

This seems to be the *only* head gear appropriate for just humans. And it's unfortunate because it's a garter belt to the head, and men really can't wear one without looking a bit foolish. My computer isn't equipped with such futuristic gadgets as Google, so I couldn't research further.

baby human
    il_570xN.359905085.jpg

adult human
    il.jpg

You obviously didn't read my first post.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Why do people have to be so mean on here? She asked you not to highjack her thread! AREN'T WE ALL HERE FOR THE SAME REASON!!! OP I feel your pain and as soon as I can stop laughing, I'm definitely gonna report these meanies to the principal! It'll be logged in their permanent records.