Guess the movie!!

Options

Replies

• homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    In the old west, a corrupt political boss appoints a black sheriff, who promptly becomes his most formidable adversary.

The sherrif is near!!!!!

Blazing Saddles.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    In the old west, a corrupt political boss appoints a black sheriff, who promptly becomes his most formidable adversary.

Blazing Saddles

edit---too slow
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    A guy kills himself, meets a Ukranian rocker, goes on a road trip, and falls in love with a girl. (In that order)

Butterfly Effect?

Nope. It's a kind of obscure movie. One of those random Netflix finds but it's my favorite. Hint: It's based on a short story & Tom Waits is in it.

I give up... I have Netflix, what is it?
  • Haddix157
    Options
    I didn't get to answer one but:
    A girl's mother turns into an animal & to save her she has to go on an adventure to unbreak the spell that was cast on her mother,
  • Markguns
    Options
    A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, only problem is he's dealing with a bunch of zombies!
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    A guy kills himself, meets a Ukranian rocker, goes on a road trip, and falls in love with a girl. (In that order)

Is it Wristcutters? (I had to use imdb) lol
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, only problem is he's dealing with a bunch of zombies!

Sean of the Dead.
  • laurynashley1
    Options

Yes, It's called "Wristcutters: A Love Story" based on the short story Kneller's Happy Campers. It's about what happens to people who commit suicide - they end up in a world just like the one they left only it's a little shi ttier and no one can smile.
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    I didn't get to answer one but:
    A girl's mother turns into an animal & to save her she has to go on an adventure to unbreak the spell that was cast on her mother,

I'll be shooting for my OWN hand. I have daughters. Seen this probably 40 times.

BRAVE.
  • Markguns
    Options

Sean of the Dead.

Shaun ... correct! ;)
  • homerjspartan
    Options
    REPOST.

A teen boy, his two friends, and an older dude set out to meet a chick. They hook up with a dude with a sweet ride to get them there. They find the chick, but then this really mean black guy kills the older guy and chases them away. They go back and destroy the black guy's home, but he gets away.
  • barmatal
    Options
    REPOST.

A teen boy, his two friends, and an older dude set out to meet a chick. They hook up with a dude with a sweet ride to get them there. They find the chick, but then this really mean black guy kills the older guy and chases them away. They go back and destroy the black guy's home, but he gets away.

Star Wars
  • Haddix157
    Options
    Yep! I LOVE that movie, 'specially their accents :D
  • Gjallarhorn
    Options
    A psychopath with a kitchen knife refuses to use doors and kills teens after they have sex.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    REPOST.

Star Wars

Nice...totally didn't see that.
  • Markguns
    Options
    A young girl hires a sheriff to hunt down and capture the man who killed her father.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    A psychopath with a kitchen knife refuses to use doors and kills teens after they have sex.

halloween?

A woman escapes her female-only society by going to work for a rich guy. She manipulates the talents of his kids to gain his attention and through some killer dance moves and playing hard to get eventually gets her man. When she finds out that he is being sent away on an extended business trip she stages an elaborate scheme using all their talents to run away with her family and takes them hiking in the mountains.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    this weird guy is completely in love with his woman, treats her like a princess and brings her roses and clothes, but she is a gold-digger and a loose woman, and cheats on him with his best friend. And then the best friend, full of guilt-ridden angst, tosses a football around with the weird guy, randomly, from time to time, for no reason at all. And one time, they do that football thing while wearing suits. And there's these weird pictures of spoons in frames for some reason. And then the weird guy kills himself, because ultimately, his woman was tearing him apart inside.
  • MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Let's see here ...
    A buck-toothed man-boy and his retarded friend make a long journey to obtain the king's headwear that was stolen by a microscopic single-celled organism.
  • Markguns
    Options

Halloween