What do you love about your body, as it is RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    My blue hair
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • n8dawg77
    n8dawg77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love my sense of humour!

and my tush!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    Shoulders, collar bones, hair, eyes. Also my calves are alright too.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    What a great question! We are always so focused on what is wrong with us and we fail to celebrate the beauty we posess right now. That just doesn't seem like a healthy attitude to me! Sure....try to improve your situation. But it seems counter-productive and depressing to me to hate the status quo! That said, I love my cleavage and I love my hair! And actually, I love them so much that if I never do reach my goal weight, I will just be happy to have those things.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    That I'm healthy and strong. I have a beautiful face and carry my weight well.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Im depressed, just realized only decent thing i got is my hair and small ankles :grumble: everthing else between has issues!:sad:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Bewbs & Tattoos.

Oh, & lips.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I love how my hourglass figure is starting to show, it looks so feminine and sexy. I also have a very cute face. :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Not a lot. Pretty much nothin'.

That's why I am working on it.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    My eyes and I'm pretty busty in a good way. Also my complexion is pretty good. Main thing i'm trying to really work on is losing in my ab and butt area right now....that's where I seemed to have put on the most weight.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Boobs. When I was in high school there was a group of boys that would yell out "BOOBS!" when I'd walk by, which made me self conscious. But after a while I thought to myself, "Hey, I do have a nice rack." :laugh:
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    my sholders and collar bones... cant stop touching them! its not squishy now :happy:
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I don't mind my left thumb
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My rack, my naturally wavy brown hair, my blue eyes, and weird, but I love my little wristbones. They're so delicate looking.
  • meaghapedia
    Options
    Honestly, my boobs. They're the only part of fat that I'm going to miss if this working out thing actually works out.
  • alitap
    alitap Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    my face! the only part of my body i have been happy with :)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I got my first pedi a few summers ago. I had no idea my feet were so dang cute!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Legs, Shoulders, arms, face.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    that it is in a prone position laying down. LOL Seriously though I would have to say my hair and eyes are my best features.