What has been your favorite NSV so far?

Options
13»

Replies

• deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    SO thankful to be reminded of NSV's - cause the days the scale's not moving - it's nice to be reminded this is all worth it!!

1) My husband's co-worker thought I was his MISTRESS at a dinner the other night, he didn't recognize me at first and had to come back, laughing and apologizing cause he wondered, "who's that cute girl with Joel"

2) First morning out running again in two years and due to building strength with 30DS and Insanity, my runs have been AMAZING - I feel like I could run FOREVER!!!

3) Thinking I would be a size large or size 10 and discovered I was in medium and size 8!!!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    My face fat is almost gone.I am 25.Looked 35 and that use to kill me! I started doing Jillian Michaels' workouts and my face looks slimmer :drinker: of course besides the usual no back fat and flatter lower belly:blushing:
  • candirose69
    candirose69 Posts: 149
    Options
    tiful first niece was born 8 weeks ago and when I was showing my work collegues my first pic of me and her they told me how amazing I looked and how they could really see the weightloss in my face, one of them then pulled out their phone and held up a pic of me from months before and compared :) I was kinda embarressed but kinda stoked that I dont have any 'fat' pictures with my girl and never will!!! I still have a way to go but that really made it easy to keep going.
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My SIL said I looked tiny. I am far from tiny, but it still felt amazing.