What are you burning through?

13»

Replies

• xlipservicex
    xlipservicex Posts: 54 Member
    Cottage cheese - LOVE the stuff for low cal and good protein. And next would be LOTS of veggies and fruits. Lastly is chicken and tilapia.

I could never get into cottage cheese.... too lumpy. I eat a lot of yogurt tho!
  • mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Eggs
    Rotisserie Chicken
    Apples (speciifically honey crisp and ambrosia)
    Mini Peppers
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Fruit seems to be disappearing a lot quicker now than it was before and also yoghurts. We have a lot of fruit and low calorie yoghurts in the house and before they would end up sitting for a long time and needing to be thrown out, now I eat at least one a day at lunch time to avoid eating something higher in calories (e.g. 2 sandwiches instead of 1!)
  • honey crisp apples, peanut butter, eggs, carrots and hummus.
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Greek yoghurt, eggs, smoked salmon, smoked turkey, oats, bananas!!!!!!.... and surprisingly, PEANUT BUTTER!?!
  • Chicken Breast! I eat at least 2 meals of 4 ozs each, sometimes 3. I buy about 4 lbs a week. Luckily I can get it for $1.88 a lb here.
  • granola
    hummus
    laughing cow cheese
    guacamole
    nonfat greek yogurt
    bell peppers
    almonds
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Bananas, cherry tomatoes, spinach, apples.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    eggs, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, pretty much all fresh produce, oats, cheese
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    apples
    beans
    quorn
    quinoa

what is quorn?!

Quorn is a popular meat substitute. It's GMO free and their chicken cutlets are sooo yummy!
  • xlipservicex

Quorn is a popular meat substitute. It's GMO free and their chicken cutlets are sooo yummy!

that is kinda cool sounding! I am going to look it up!!!
  • xlipservicex
    Fruit seems to be disappearing a lot quicker now than it was before and also yoghurts. We have a lot of fruit and low calorie yoghurts in the house and before they would end up sitting for a long time and needing to be thrown out, now I eat at least one a day at lunch time to avoid eating something higher in calories (e.g. 2 sandwiches instead of 1!)

I used to have that problem too!! but now they are becoming a staple in my lunches!