Replies

• blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Steak thin for onions, Cabage, sweet potato
  • MsJourno
    MsJourno Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A large fruit salad with rainbow colored fruits and home made carrot-red pepper-beet-grapefruit-orange juice. Stuffed enough calories for lunch today, so going light tonite.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Chicken dumplings with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes. Boneless chicken thighs and dumplings, slow cooked. Awesome flavour, tons of veggies, and best yet, my wife made it so it was waiting for me when I got home from work.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    2 cups whole wheat spaghetti with 1/2 a cup of tomato sauce, and three turkey meatballs.
  • mnb7v3
    mnb7v3 Posts: 21
    Options
    Turkey meatballs with some veggies roasted in olive oil. I tried to make the veggies like the ones at Macaroni Grill that come with the Spiedini dishes. They didn't turn out exactly the same, but still pretty yummy!
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Boring dinner tonight. Eye of round steak, cottage cheese, and pinto beans. BORING! :(
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    pizza casserole :)

I took this recipe: http://cullyskitchen.com/3-meat-pizza-casserole-recipe/

And made it so it wouldn't destroy my calories :) Less cheese, less pasta, and added veggies... YUMMY! :)
  • MrsMelissaRoth12
    Options
    Lobster Ravioli :)

Hubby's Birthday & He Requested it!
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haddock loin, long grain brown rice, and steamed broccoli stuffed into a whole wheat pita :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Baked potatoes and corned beef and green beans. I'll have while rice instead of the baked potato.
    I don't really corned beef that much, but my husband does and it was on sale.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Some kind of Quinoa and Yellow Squash concoction.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Boring dinner tonight. Eye of round steak, cottage cheese, and pinto beans. BORING! :(

All sounds good to me!
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options

All sounds good to me!

Aw well thank you. It was quick and has lots of protein in it. I just am AMAZED by the creative, healthy dishes people on here make.. I'm nowhere near their level.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Pan-fried pork chops and Moroccan style couscous (Moroccan spices, thinly sliced carrot sticks, golden raisins, low sodium chicken broth)

ETA: I also have dinners planned out for the next two weeks. Tomorrow is an Ecuadorian style beef, potato and quinoa soup.
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Baked trout, jasmine rice, and green beans. Dessert is bosc pear and low fat cottage cheese.
  • ElizIvory
    ElizIvory Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I will be having pan seared pork chops, side salad, spinach and some rice.

Not to interesting or healthy :(
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Threw some rotisserie chicken, shredded cheddar, mayo, lettuce and tomato into a flour tortilla. And not for the first time this week.
  • melcookson
    melcookson Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Some fantastic ideas on here, thanks guys! A lot of the food is "Americanised" food, ie you can't get hold of a lot of the stuff at English supermarkets unfortunately :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I will be having pan seared pork chops, side salad, spinach and some rice.

Not to interesting or healthy :(

that isnt healthy?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    tea tonight is smoked haddock, baked sweet potato & cauliflower cheese!