ONEderland!!!

Options
I made it to ONEderland this weekend!!! I am so excited, and i think this has fueled the fire i need to get to my goal!!!

Happy losing everyone :smile:

Replies

• greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you.. I have a bit more than 10lbs to go and I know how much work it took you. Wahoo!! way to go!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Congratuations! Feels fantastic doesn't it? :glasses:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hit Onederland back in early January, and I cried!!!! So exciting! Congrats!!
  • Colleen118
    Options
    I am so happy for you.. I have a bit more than 10lbs to go and I know how much work it took you. Wahoo!! way to go!

I thought I was going to be stuck at 201.1 for the rest of my life when I was on the brink of getting to Onederland... stick with it. Once you fall below that line it will just melt away again :)
  • Colleen118
    Options
    Awesome! I hit Onederland back in early January, and I cried!!!! So exciting! Congrats!!

WHAT?! How did I miss this Jana? This is cause for celebration! Get Rocky the Wondermutt up and do a dance with him... :love:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm a tiny bit jealous and hope to join you by June! Great job!!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: AwEsOmE!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm right on the brink! 200.4. I hope to join you tomorrow!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Onederland is a great place to be..... :-)
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's great! I'm currently exactly 200, I'm so close I can smell it and I'm just not managing to step per that line!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options

WHAT?! How did I miss this Jana? This is cause for celebration! Get Rocky the Wondermutt up and do a dance with him... :love:

LOL! Thanks, Col! xoxox :heart:
    I'm at 191 now, so your advice was bang on...after getting to Onederland, it starts melting off again. :drinker:
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Here's to staying in ONEderland for the rest of your days.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    That's awesome!! I'm only 8lbs away I cannot wait!!! :):) it's been at least 2 years since I was there!
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Onederland rocks! I am trying to get to 170-erland....been in 180's for month, and can't seem to shake that last pound to get there. Hate plateaus!!!!
  • rubyjuly21
    rubyjuly21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • elissiara
    elissiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So happy for you! I've been floating around so close to finally reaching it for the last two months its driving me crazy.
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    Congratulations! It's a good achievement :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It gives you that needed boost to know that you've made a very important goal. Keep at it!
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Amazing feeling isn't it? Congrats and enjoy!!! And yes, do use this for motivation to continue :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!