ONEderland!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• peace_frog21
    peace_frog21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to hit ONEderland. I'm 15lbs away. So close but so far.
  • fatnomore201220132014
    Options
    Awesome! I hit one-derland this Saturday and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, a 1 instead of a 2, on the scale!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What IS "ONEderland"?
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    This is truly awesome!! I haven't been seen onederland since around 1994??? Please Lord let me see it this year!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and welcome to onederland!
    @glynda- "onederland" is when someone goes under the 200 lb mark
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Great job!!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I am hoping for that this weekend.
  • Sara29to30
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait to follow in your footsteps!
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Happy dance time!!
  • AliciaC81
    AliciaC81 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm getting there...I can see the exit...straight ahead just 2.4 pounds down the road!
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You must feel amazing!!
  • Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im soooooo excited to say that after being at a plateau FOREVER, I finally took the advice to eat back some of my calories burned... and it worked! 3 days ago I made it to "Onederland!~
  • mshealy
    Options
    Great Job!!!! I can't wait until I can say that!!! I only have a few pounds to go until ONEderland!!!!
  • cheshire29
    Options
    I am so happy for you.. I have a bit more than 10lbs to go and I know how much work it took you. Wahoo!! way to go!

I thought I was going to be stuck at 201.1 for the rest of my life when I was on the brink of getting to Onederland... stick with it. Once you fall below that line it will just melt away again :)

Great job to the op!

I hope this is right. I had been hovering around 200 for almost 6 months but I feel like now I am slowly moving away. Hope the next 40 are no where near that difficult!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello I reach ONEderland on 12/12/12. And I'm at 188 now. It feels amazing. Cause it was 30 years ago. I graduated High School at 175. So that weigh is my next target weight. Bless you all on this wonderful journey. Yes we have our ups and downs. But we can do it ! Peace and smiles
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have arrived! ONEderland...it's so nice here :)
  • jwuchef87
    jwuchef87 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! I hit onederland a couple weeks ago and i definitely have that fire burning red hot to keep seeing progress! You go girl!! :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I "made" it there around Christmas - but over here in Germany we use kilograms so it doesn't mean as much for us :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!