THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    soy yogurt bleck!

yeah gross..you know what's worst? Almond Milk Yogurt..

THIS! They're BOTH awful! So Delicious Coconut Milk Yogurt (I think it's just called "cultured coconut milk"??) is great though!

Agreed! I loved the Coconut Milk Yogurt, but its SO hard to find
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Fat free may as well just advertise themselves as nasty.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Fat-free cheese. OMG; What is that stuff?

2% cheese I can handle.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    light lemonade
    which was like water and splenda
    but i actually kept getting it for a while ;_;
    but then i discovered light Hawaiian Punch which tastes just like the regular one :D
  • nomicat77
    Options
    4. WASA crackers...Just No.

I love Wasa crackers...

You DO??! :noway: LOL. The texture is like something you would use to scrub your pots and pans. :tongue:

On the other hand, it is probably good for taking the tartar off your teeth---saves $$$ that would otherwise be spent on dental hygienists.

Might even take the skin off the inside of esophagus as well. LOL
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

hot dogs are what people eat when they are are utterly lazy or utterly broke.

I love hot dogs and I'm neither utterly lazy or utterly broke.

The most disgusting food I've eaten while trying to lose weight- KALE! Gross, nasty tasting green yuck!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.

wuttt no those are good
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Any/every "low fat" or "fat free" ranch dressing ever made. They vary from gelatinous goo to... well... gelatinous goo. There's a salad bar that I have gone to several times, and I always use the dressing marked "fat free ranch." So one day, after throwing away several bottles of gelatinous goo, I asked if I could buy a cup of the dressing from the salad bar. I get home, and find gelatinous goo inside. Turns out, they had been mislabeling the dressings for YEARS.

Anything from Walden Farms, Weight Watchers, Special K, Slim Fast, etc. Those brands that specialize in diet "food" have cornered the market on desperate fat people who like cardboard.

If someone tells me they are going on a diet by X brand, I wonder how soon they will give up.
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    TOFU...ugh.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl is an idiot. I got her bar drink book one time. It was so horrible! She is a horrible chef!

Yeah I tried her butternut squash "fries." Didn't come out as crispy as hers on television looked and I didn't change things up. Also tried the yogurt and cake mix alone. Too...sweet/rich, needed to be watered down. Not like she's coming up with ingenious, delicious recipes. To think she has a show.
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli with Chunky Tomato Sauce.......smells like ammonia. Literally made my eyes water.

HAHAHA MY GOD!!!!

when I buy frozen meals, since most are so so so bad for you, I stick With Amy's Organics and Kashi. You can't go wrong with either of them. Google coupons and print them out, ot buy them at Target, they ALWAYS have sales on both.
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    Options
    Low carb or low calorie bread......yuck!!! Has anyone ever tried toasting it and adding a little 'real' butter? The only identifiable part is the crust. The rest just turns into slime.

have you had the Wonder Smart White Bread? it's 50 calories a slice and i like it :flowerforyou:
  • earlswimsuit
    Options
    Tofu hahahhaha.....and seed bread I actually almost vomited.:happy:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Cabbage soup diet....it smells like musty wet bathroom rug.
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girls "fudge". OMG that stuff was nasty.

i don't trust her food anymore, other then adding squash to stuff, like mac and cheese to bulk it up, she is loaded with bad tasting ideas. well if everything you eat tastes bad you won't eat as much, that's one way to diet, lmao

There are a lot of wonderful low calorie recipes, why does Hungry Girl hate us?

My mom got me the cookbook for Christmas and I want to use a recipe out of it not to hurt her feelings but some of them look SO bad. She calls for so many "fake" ingredients and titles her recipes with names that I 5-year-old would come up with. I prefer real food lol.
  • nomicat77
    Options
    Better N' Peanut butter...I assure you it isn't

That stuff tastes like cloyingly sweet wallpaper paste.

Awesome description...You are both hilarious, and you both deterred me from ever trying it, LOL
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fat free ranch dressing and fat free "cheese".......ICKKKKKKKK!
  • nomicat77
    Options
    :laugh: hysterical... cat vomit! OMG too gross to think about :laugh:

The Hungry Girl Cat Vomit Quishe was nasty, so nasty, but I had to do so much prep work, that I faithfully tried to eat it until it was gone.My daughter made fun of me so much.
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    The first thing that comes to mind are the Smart Ones (WW brand) frozen breakfast sandwich that I tried this morning. It smelled so horrible coming out of the microwave that I didn't even want to eat it. I managed through half of it before throwing it out.

Problem is, they come in packs of two so I have another one in the freezer taunting me. So gross!!