THE MOST DISGUSTING DIET FOOD THUS FAR..WHAT'S YOURS???

Options

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.

wuttt no those are good

LOL I couldn't even finish one! We were on a long car trip. I was so hungry and so crabby, so I picked a Fiber One brownie up from a convenience store. I took one bite, proclaimed 'THIS IS A BROWNIE OF LIES' and chucked it out the car window. I bet even the birds that eat roadkill wouldn't touch it! haha
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    For me? None. If it tastes like crap why eat it? I pick recipes and make them. If they do not taste good then I know who to blame.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Im starting to think that I have no taste buds because I love a lot of the food you guys all hate lol. With the exception of anything Hungry Girl makes Bleh
  • edithosb
    Options
    I've cooked some really good spaghetti squash. It just helps to call it something different. When I think of it as a vegetable, I can cook things to go with it that taste great. If I try to pretend it's spaghetti, well, that's a FAIL!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Shirataki Noodles

Those. /gag
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Low fat frozen yogurt. EW!
  • UseItForFuel
    UseItForFuel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms calorie free "peanut butter". I put the words peanut butter in quotes because whatever Walden Farms puts in that jar is not, by any means, even distantly related to peanut butter. I don't have very discerning tastes, but it should be illegal to call that sludge peanut butter.
    OMG THIS.

I can't believe someone else had to taste this crap! I seriously gagged when I tried it!
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    They were like, meatless meatballs. I gagged, gave them to my dog, so sniffed them and walked away.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Anything labeled as diet food...

^^^This.
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm putting New Whey protein shots in the "food" category. If I ever tasted baboon *kitten*, I would imagine it tasting similar to this. Worst. Crap. Ever. And Sweet Baby Jesus, the aftertaste!!!! :sad:

:laugh:
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    They were like, meatless meatballs. I gagged, gave them to my dog, so sniffed them and walked away.

OMG my mom and my sister eat those religiously. They look/smell so nasty!!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Funny thread!

Fiber One Brownies - those things are criminally bad. Whoever calls those 'brownies' should be called up on international fraud charges of some kind.

wuttt no those are good

LOL I couldn't even finish one! We were on a long car trip. I was so hungry and so crabby, so I picked a Fiber One brownie up from a convenience store. I took one bite, proclaimed 'THIS IS A BROWNIE OF LIES' and chucked it out the car window. I bet even the birds that eat roadkill wouldn't touch it! haha

really? haha maybe it was expired or something? i have the peanut butter ones at home and i like them c:
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like spaghetti squash.

But, my list includes asparagus, avocado, turnip greens. Haven't tried the calorie free noodles, but some of this other stuff sounds HORRIBLE!!

lol since when are asparagus, avocado and greens diet food?

I was wondering the same thing...
  • nomicat77
    nomicat77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girls "fudge". OMG that stuff was nasty.

i don't trust her food anymore, other then adding squash to stuff, like mac and cheese to bulk it up, she is loaded with bad tasting ideas. well if everything you eat tastes bad you won't eat as much, that's one way to diet, lmao

There are a lot of wonderful low calorie recipes, why does Hungry Girl hate us?

Hahahaha. I also want to know what her obsession with Laughing Cow cheese is. I understand It's very low calorie, but I don't even want anymore after I spent ten minutes trying to figure out how get it ALL out of the individual wrapper. Just annoying!

and her 25 calorie cocoa. What a scam!!!! I bought it once. They just give you a fourth of what is in a regular pack. Might as well buy the regular cocoa and split it in 4's save some money.

I think it's better to take a square of Ghiradelli's (because they don't have GMOS!!) and shave it with a cheese slicer into ANY non dairy Milk,,, Coconut is the best because it will taste like you are drinking a liquid Mounds..yum....
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Seaweed
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Plain (or any other flavor really) Greek Yogurt. I am not a big fan of yogurt anyway and I know that a lot of people love it but I think it smells and tastes like barf. Blech!

Any of the fake diet food bars, drinks, etc.

Oh.... and at the very top, way out in front, of my list is MIMs - yes Muffins in a Minute - those nasty flax seed, cake (if you wanna call it that) like things that you make in a cup in the microwave. So disgusting!
  • Andilulu
    Andilulu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero "Ice Cream"...so expensive...and so bad...
  • cdgabbert
    cdgabbert Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bought quinoa. Rinsed and rinsed, then cooked, then grinded dirt. Bringing is back tomorrow for refund.

Yeah--you have to buy the pre-washed kind. More money but worth it.

Also helps if you cook in broth like chicken or veggie broth.... LOVE IT!! Use it instead of any rice!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Anything with aspartame in it. Yuck!

that and any other artificial sweetener. Ick, ick, ick!
  • susannegreen
    susannegreen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm going to second you on those nasty noodles!! YUCK!! They are so nasty and squeeky when you chew them! :sick: I can muscle through some bland stuff but that is unbearable! Also the cauliflower crust is gross.